Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I would say from the outside that is probably one of the nicer looking attachments I have seen. It is not easy to create a design that goes well with the lines and angles of the truck to begin with.
Sponsored

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I know this meme has been way over used both on the internet in general, and specifically on this site but it really conveys my feelings on this…

Tesla Cybertruck Space Campers for Cybertruck is fantastic! A964C116-F3CF-4C14-A3C8-E17C6F69D77E

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Australia has a liking for trucks and should be a meaningful market. As opposed to the model Y which is popular everywhere, and took ages to get here.

Australia may be one of the first outside countries to receive it.. I hope.

slee44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck
Country flag
I need this kindda camper, but this one, 25k, is too expensive. I'd wait until some other campers arriving once the CT have delivered.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I need this kindda camper, but this one, 25k, is too expensive. I'd wait until some other campers arriving once the CT have delivered.
I feel like they are always trying to pack too much stuff into these camper prototypes. I really don't mind packing my own camping grill or chairs/table. And really I don't want to sit in the back of the truck bed at a tiny table. It just seems awkward. I mostly would want the cover to be easy and quick to set up for sleeping accommodations.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I feel like they are always trying to pack too much stuff into these camper prototypes. I really don't mind packing my own camping grill or chairs/table. And really I don't want to sit in the back of the truck bed at a tiny table. It just seems awkward. I mostly would want the cover to be easy and quick to set up for sleeping accommodations.
Well, some of the use case is 'place to do work or camp things but is out of the weather and you can stand up'

This one is 'instant bed that isn't a bucket seat without giving up cargo space'.

-Crissa

Last edited:

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Empty out the bed, and move everything into the tent.

Backup the CT upto the frunk into the tent. Find a way to seal around the entrance.

Bed, Formal lounge and TV. Heating or cooling

It takes 20 minutes to set it all up.. Can buy a beautiful blow-up tent in all sorts of configurations.

Two things needed.

1. deep tent. 2 rooms at least, with wide entrance.

2. Some clever 3rd party product to shape around the frunk which velcroes to the tent to create privacy and reasonable weather seal.

Get an even deeper tent and back the whole CT in. Great in bear country lol

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Empty out the bed, and move everything into the tent.

Backup the CT upto the frunk into the tent. Find a way to seal around the entrance.

Bed, Formal lounge and TV. Heating or cooling

It takes 20 minutes to set it all up.. Can buy a beautiful blow-up tent in all sorts of configurations.

Two things needed.

1. deep tent. 2 rooms at least, with wide entrance.

2. Some clever 3rd party product to shape around the frunk which velcroes to the tent to create privacy and reasonable weather seal.

Get an even deeper tent and back the whole CT in. Great in bear country lol
My first question with these things is how many people do you want to sleep, sit and feed? Big tents can be added to any vehicle, you don't really need a CT for that.

I think the Space camper is a good compromise, just missing a couple of things, including a decent price.

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Australia has a liking for trucks and should be a meaningful market. As opposed to the model Y which is popular everywhere, and took ages to get here.

Australia may be one of the first outside countries to receive it.. I hope.
🤞as that maybe the only way for us to get a right hand drive CT here.
Sponsored