Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
So, you guys really like this concept better than the CyberLandr??? Hmmmm.... One's a cabin... ones a tent... I guess options are good for the wallet... if you have any left after either of the purchases that is..
They are both budget breakers. I just think this one is a bit more likely to actually happen and resemble what the renders look like. The CyberLandr to me looks like a typical Kickstarter with little chance to ship on time and destined to disappoint when it finally sees the light of day.

This? It’s mostly just overpriced.
Sponsored

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag

Do you have any other adaptation on your side ? ;) 🤙
Notice at 1:15 the sink is shallow, and at 1:19 the sink appears to be directly over the back window so without some transparent renderings from different viewpoints, I don't see how the drain for that sink would even work. Very cool looking rendering though.

The multi-functional components such as bed/table, etc. are space saving, but do require extra time and tedium to deal with when transitioning from one to the other.

I don't go camping to 'watch movies'. But then again, my definition of (real) camping is with a backpack, weather gear, and hiking boots. Generally I go camping for the great outdoors and to get away from everything that 'movies' would even remind me of. You're not really 'getting away' if you're bringing 'that' with you. So I don't think that's a particularly good marketing idea, but I'm sure there are some 'glampers' out there.

Looks pretty slick, but no way worth their proposed price of $24K. I'd have a hard time even justifying $2.4K. One can get a comparably nice trailer for $24K, but it would be a lot more spacious.

- ÆCIII

Last edited:

AeroTool

First Name
CARL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RIVIAN R1T RED ROCKET...!!!, F350, Sprinter Van...
Occupation
Mostly RETIRED
Country flag
It seems money better spent on a trailer.
YES. five years ago I bought a new 16 foot camping trailer with a real bathtub. Although the tub is small, it serves the purpose well. Sleeps four with double bunks a queen size bed, and air conditioning. The price was $10,000 after a $4000 discount and it leaves your truck as it is, so that you don’t carry a camper all the time. I know that towing reduces the mileage.
If you spent $24,000 on an enclosed trailer, you could get a really fabulous trailer…!!!

COLAB

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
colabsystems.com
Vehicles
Nissan Frontier
Occupation
Product manager IT services
Country flag
ok good view point, but I've a fishing boat (heighteen feet), that wy i like these concept !

Tesla Cybertruck Space Camper for Cybertruck announced IMG_20200914_100938

COLAB

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
colabsystems.com
Vehicles
Nissan Frontier
Occupation
Product manager IT services
Country flag
The more suitable and soild travel canvas is in production, this one is just a temporary canvas but it does the job. And yes at the level of the windshield of the boat I have ears which flutter in the wind with this fabric you are right and a good eye warned!!! 🤙
Sponsored