Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
The question is are you going to drive down with an ICE? or use jet fuel to get there to pick up the pickup? Just messing with you. You want guilt for traveling, get a load of this: On one of my disastrous Air Canada flights (there were many), two airplanes on the same trip caught on fire. One right after taking off in Europe had to go back so they had to dump all the fuel in the air before landing. After watching that happening (for quite a while), I was struggling with the idea of doing more international travel. Then Corona came and made it all much easier.
I'm gonna see if Tesla can give me a loaner so I can try out this whole EV thing on a road trip (of course, if they allow delivery at the factory)! I was able to rent vehicles from Enterprize on my name multiple times (insurance gave me the option), so maybe I could rent out an EV from Hertz or Enterprize. I look at the EV experience as to avoid using any amount of fossil fuels in the energy processes, thus, willing to avoid air travel, truck delivery, etc.

I personally avoid air travel as much as possible (don't like small spaces and don't like not being able to see nature while going on trips) since it is the most boring form of transportation, imo.
Sponsored

CompMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri CT
Country flag
It's FL. Very rare to see truckloads of Teslas here...
Must be from all the Californian's that have moved to FL. Maybe found it easier and cheaper to sell there current Tesla in Cali and buy a new one with Zero miles in FL.

Totally joking above, glad to see truck loads of Tesla's anywhere. Thanks for showing us.

OP
OP
datechboss101

datechboss101

First Name
Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
You can see a heck of alot of nature from the air ^-^

-Crissa
??

Last time I went in a plane was in 2014 when moving down south from PA to FL. Saw no nature except the sky, clouds and ocean, maybe some green things (pretty sure those were trees?)

I on-purposely took a route that was 390 miles long yesterday and it was pure relaxing and filled with nature (FL turnpike North, I-75 S).

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The sky, the clouds, and the ocean are all nature, too! Ao much more of it than you can see from the ground.

-Crissa
Sponsored