Cam Salazar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
If you had any doubt as to how incredible steer-by-wire is, just take a look at this video recorded moments ago. As I was driving down the road, someone decided to back out of their driveway super fast without looking. Instinctively, I turned left sharply and the truck literally hopped over to the other lane - you could even hear the tires screech a bit. Absolutely incredible. Even the temporary paper license plate flew from one side of the dash to the other.

My buddy let me drive his AWD Cybertruck (only because I'm getting the cyberbeast hopefully this summer and he wants to be able to drive mine...ha haa) The steering is hands down the most incredible thing about this truck. The 4 wheel steering is awesome, the suspension is excellent, the acceleration is epic, the sound system is great, I'm in love with the looks of it, it's simply the coolest thing on the road...but the steering is unreal!!! It's unlike anything else I've ever driven, I just can't describe how amazing it is,you just have to feel it for yourself. ALL vehicles should have this drive by wire technology, it is beyond superior!
I cannot wait to get mine!
Sponsored