Survey for Power Sharing Installation?

Have you gotten a Survey for FSCT PowerSharing Install?

• What's that?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am installed

• Yes I got the survey and have a VIN

• Total voters

MeadowShade

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
Business Owner / retired
Country flag
I just got a text from my sales rep at the local Tesla Center in Richmond VA reminding me to complete the install survey for scheduling my powersharing "stuff" that comes with the FSCT. Hmmm.
I ordered in January and NO VIN yet. I asked him by text if he had even seen a CT yet and if mine was imminent since they are asking me this ...

We will see.

Anybody else got that Survey?
Sponsored

hodginator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
Yup, I completed the survey on Jan 20th and received a confirmation of eligibility about a week later. I also ordered in January and no VIN yet. I think that's all prep stuff and I get the impression (my assumption) that the CT delivery and Powershare installation are independent of each other. Maybe I'm wrong.

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
I just got a text from my sales rep at the local Tesla Center in Richmond VA reminding me to complete the install survey for scheduling my powersharing "stuff" that comes with the FSCT. Hmmm.
I ordered in January and NO VIN yet. I asked him by text if he had even seen a CT yet and if mine was imminent since they are asking me this ...

We will see.

Anybody else got that Survey?
I can't get a call back or email from anyone at Tesla. Must be nice to get any contact about your truck. Im trying to pay my invoice for a Powerwall installation and it's $900 off. Nobody wants to help for 3 weeks now. I keep getting daily reminders via text, email about the invoice due that's about it though. You've got to be a bot or just pulling our leg, seriously. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored