Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Somebody just needs to come out with a hitch hook up. Stove on top of cooler. Lower down four legs with wheels. Two options electric or propane.
The big problem with any hitch setup is the fact that it blocks access to the tailgate.

I struggle getting excited over any kind of integrated camp gear being attached to the vehicle regardless. For me, camping means going out and doing something. If I'm hiking, climbing, or mountain biking, that might mean camp one place then driving to a nearby trailhead. Not I gotta break camp to go to the trail.

If you are over-landing (changing camp-sites every night), it's a great setup. Lots of other situations it's just a pain.
Sponsored

bad61

First Name
TODD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 volt and 2013 ford ev getting cybertruck
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
The big problem with any hitch setup is the fact that it blocks access to the tailgate.

I struggle getting excited over any kind of integrated camp gear being attached to the vehicle regardless. For me, camping means going out and doing something. If I'm hiking, climbing, or mountain biking, that might mean camp one place then driving to a nearby trailhead. Not I gotta break camp to go to the trail.

If you are over-landing (changing camp-sites every night), it's a great setup. Lots of other situations it's just a pain.
That why its on legs and wheels. You can then detach it and move it away.