Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck warthog would be a ‘dream collab’ for Xbox executive
By Maria Merano
February 7, 2021

Xbox executive Aaron Greenberg saw that Elon Musk admitted his favorite console game was Halo and saw the opportunity for his “dream collab” with Tesla. Greenberg hinted at a possible IRL Cybertruck warthog project with Elon Musk and Tesla.

“Sure feels like a Tesla x Halo collab needs to happen at some point!?” Greenburg tweeted, in response to Musk’s tweet a Xbox executive Aaron Greenberg saw that Elon Musk admitted his favorite console game was Halo and saw the opportunity for his “dream collab” with Tesla. Greenberg hinted at a possible IRL Cybertruck warthog project with Elon Musk and Tesla.

“Sure feels like a Tesla x Halo collab needs to happen at some point!?” Greenburg tweeted, in response to Musk’s tweet about playing Halo.

As the General Manager of Marketing at Xbox, Greenburg would know that a collaboration with Tesla on a possible Halo warthog-inspired Cybertruck would probably be a big hit. The Cybertruck has proven to be a pop-culture icon in-the-making. Tesla’s all-electric pickup truck has appeared in several notable forms since its release including two Cybertruck Hot Wheels iterations.

Greenburg left the idea of a possible Tesla x Halo collaboration open for the future. “To be clear this would be a dream collab for me and many fans I know. So if you like the idea, speak up and maybe something in the future could happen, who knows!?” he said.

While the idea of an IRL Cybertruck warthog might sound cool, Elon Musk will probably prioritize the production of Tesla’s EV pickup truck first. The company’s Cybertruck factory, otherwise known as Gigafactory Texas, has been making headways in terms of construction over the past few months.

As for the Cybertruck, Musk mentioned in the last earnings call that the pickup’s design has been finalized. He also shared that Tesla would be ordering 8,000-ton casting press machines for the Cybertruck’s single-piece rear underbody.

The Teslarati team would appreciate hearing from you. If you have any tips, email us at [email protected] or reach out to me at [email protected].

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-cybertruck-xbox-halo-warthog-irl/

_—————————————————————————————————-

That would be a cool collaboration. Who would buy a Warthog Edition?

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Cybertruck warthog would be a ‘dream collab’ for Xbox executive C2BD493F-1FBB-4935-A960-6947064A2E1A

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Cybertruck warthog would be a ‘dream collab’ for Xbox executive 3940A178-EC5A-45B8-BD81-A98BAE6B106F
Sponsored

Foxx

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Outback, Eventually a damn Cybertruck
Occupation
Flight Nurse/paramedic/Fire medic, Major USAF
Country flag
It would make an interesting ATV/side by side. Might be marketable

OP
OP
MEDICALJMP

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Buy, no. I don’t have that much money.

Love to sit on and DRIVE, yes-yes-yes!

Think of the traffic this would bring to your local auto show.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I wouldn’t buy one but would love to take one off road for a day and definitely would watch a Baha 1000 race with one in it.

Albern

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Volt, 202X Cybertruck Plaid+ (x2)
Country flag
A Cybertruck Warthog would bring amazing competition against Jeep and be a hit with the overlanding / off-roading crowd.

I'd be interested.