Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Accura MDX Hybrid, 2005 Dodge Dakota 4X4
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I know these are CT threads. I'm talking about buying a Tesla any model but it does apply to the CT also.

My story and I can see parallels to the truck too. First I ordered a Y back in February 2022 like the truck, first it would be delayed and moved around. First delivery for the Y was November to December, then it was March to June 2023 third September to October I was watching the Tesla app closely wondering what would be next. Well this past Saturday September 24 my Y was in am I ready to picking up! I mean Saturday like I had 60k sitting around waiting for the text? They gave me 5 days( 2 were the weekend) to pick up the car. I had a truck to sell and gather up the rest of the money in 3 days. Talk about feeling rushed!
This will be my first Tesla so I'm asking you is that how the process works
Sponsored

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I know these are CT threads. I'm talking about buying a Tesla any model but it does apply to the CT also.

My story and I can see parallels to the truck too. First I ordered a Y back in February 2022 like the truck, first it would be delayed and moved around. First delivery for the Y was November to December, then it was March to June 2023 third September to October I was watching the Tesla app closely wondering what would be next. Well this past Saturday September 24 my Y was in am I ready to picking up! I mean Saturday like I had 60k sitting around waiting for the text? They gave me 5 days( 2 were the weekend) to pick up the car. I had a truck to sell and gather up the rest of the money in 3 days. Talk about feeling rushed!
This will be my first Tesla so I'm asking you is that how the process works
You could try offering a further deposit (non-refundable) and asking for a week or two to arrange to get the balance, during which time the seller can display your CT.