Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
Which Tesla-themed podcasts do you listen to?
I mostly listen to Ride the Lightening: Tesla Motors Unofficial Podcast.
Currently I am going through the back catalog. The host of the podcast had to wait for a couple of years for his Model 3. It is interesting listening to him and his call-in listeners as they go through their Tesla journey. In many instances, they went through the same levels of angst, asked the same kinds of questions, and generally wanted to know more about when they would finally receive their vehicles. I am planning on listening to the 200+ episodes. I spent a lot of time in my car commuting to and from work; it is a great way to pass the time and to learn about how Tesla has evolved over the past 4 years.
Sponsored

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Not Tesla specific however I listen to EV News Daily, and Fully Charged. I just started listening to Super Charged which is Tesla specific. I have listened to a few Ride The Lightening podcasts and I will go back and listen to some of them.

OP
OP
Garden_Aum

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
Not Tesla specific however I listen to EV News Daily, and Fully Charged. I just started listening to Super Charged which is Tesla specific. I have listened to a few Ride The Lightening podcasts and I will go back and listen to some of them.
I also listen to EV News Daily and Fully Charged. I think they are both really good for news about electrification of the transportation sector. I hope to attend Fully Charged Live in the next couple of years.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
i follow Hyperchange on youtube. I think it has a mirror podcast. He seems to be on the leading edge of discovery concerning Tesla.
Sponsored