Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
But, why open up taking more, new orders now?
I mentioned above, the article quoted in my top post is wrong. They never stopped taking orders from Canada or Mexico.

You could ask the same about them taking orders anywhere. Personally, I think if people are willing to plop down $100 ($150 CAD) for a truck they likely know is 4-5 years out, more power to them.

Many of us here did the same (though we thought it was only going to be 3 years out damnit)
Sponsored

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
I mentioned above, the article quoted in my top post is wrong. They never stopped taking orders from Canada or Mexico.

You could ask the same about them taking orders anywhere. Personally, I think if people are willing to plop down $100 ($150 CAD) for a truck they likely know is 4-5 years out, more power to them.

Many of us here did the same (though we thought it was only going to be 3 years out damnit)
Yes, I have my Nov 2019 reservation....

And I realistically don't expect to get my CyberTruck until 2025
Which is down right bananas.
Order in 2019 and get it in 2025?

Sigh....on well....it will be time to turn in my Ford Lightning by then. That should work out fine.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ok Tesla is stupid and they have mistakenly left orders open.

Or Tesla is irresponsible because it is taking orders which it knows it cannot fulfill within reasonable customer expectations.

Or

What about if parroting Youtube experts are wrong? Why should the CT follow any previous scaling trend?

Whatif Tesla is at 5000 by Jan 2024, and 10,000 by Dec 2024?

And 500,000 per year from 2025

It is one of those 3 options, take your most likely pick.
Sponsored