Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
"It wasn't clear if the car was in autopilot mode"...
...except autopilot doesn't allow you to speed that much, nor accelerate in that short of distance.

I don't understand how 'I pressed the wrong pedal' is at al clear in a collision that lasted several seconds. He must have been super-tired or super showing off.

-Crissa
Sponsored

JackerSoon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
car
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
It is clear that it is not the car that is to blame, but the driver who drove it, there is no doubt that Tesla is not under attack, but it may be a yellow press that wants to spoil the reputation of Tesla. I witnessed many accidents when I worked for a transport company https://www.bostonexecutivelimoservice.com/new-york-city-to-boston-car-service / as the operator and I can say with full confidence that 95 percent of accidents are the driver's fault, rather than a car malfunction. It was the same in this incident with the Tesla car, just someone decided to blacken its reputation, but it will not work, since there is no reason for this.

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
"It wasn't clear if the car was in autopilot mode"...
...except autopilot doesn't allow you to speed that much, nor accelerate in that short of distance.

I don't understand how 'I pressed the wrong pedal' is at al clear in a collision that lasted several seconds. He must have been super-tired or super showing off.

-Crissa
They say it wasn’t clear, yet it is extremely clear to anyone who has driven a Tesla more than a couple times that it was not.

Now if it had engaged in overly aggressive braking and gotten rear ended… then everyone who drives a Tesla would be like ‘yeah, probably autopilot related’. “Phantom braking”
Sponsored