Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I live near a highway.

Anyone who thinks cars should be louder is a jackass in my book. People have gotten entirely too accepting of the noise cars make.

Lots of things like outdoor dining are just much better when you don’t have to deal with noise pollution from passing cars.
Agreed. it's a small phallus issue.
Sponsored

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I lived in an old residential neighborhood of an urban city. Small lots, houses very close to each other. Garage access via alley. It was on a main street and my bedroom was on the street side. Because it was a main street there were Harley's all summer long, (Wisconsin) and in the winter time snow plows had to plow that street multiple times a day during a snowfall. There was also an ambulance service located about 15 blocks away. They would go up and down that street with sirens on multiple times a day. Particularly loud Harley's would cause my windows to rattle. I moved about a mile away to a house that was at least one block from any "main" street. MUCH better. The street noise was one of the main reasons for the move.

Hmmm, this just made me think. When ( know, it'll be a long time) all cars are electric, will sirens need to be so fµ¢king loud?