THIS APPLE CAR SHOWCASES A FUTURISTIC AUTOMOTIVE REVOLUTION THAT MAKES THE TESLA CYBERTRUCK LOOK OLD-SCHOOL!

Rozonoe

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla M3 LR75, Cybertruck Dual FSD
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
It’s a concept by someone not affiliated with Apple with the sole purpose of taking cues from classic Apple products. It’s likely not what it will look like at all. I think Jobs would have loved the disruption of the CT although he was pretty conservative car wise personally with a constant stream of new Benz-es every 6 months I think (out of boredom of the car industry back then perhaps). I remember the MacBooks starting to get milled out of a single piece of aluminium and the iPhone going from flowy shaped to iPhone 4 also getting a hard chine on his guard. From plastic to metals and glass and material tech.

I’m not jumping ship from Tesla based on this (unsurprising) news, and have my doubts about whether Apple Car will fit me at all, but I wonder whether it will be an “iPhone SE” people’s car or an “iPhone 12 Pro Max whatever” premium monster.
I want to see a real moving car or truck, not some fantasy dream machine picture!
Sponsored

Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Did anyone see the wheels there?
I am afraid they will be apple shaped. Bitten apple :oops:

Idaho_7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 3/4 ton
Country flag
Should Wedge under a Semi easily!

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam.jpg

Apple car has been the hot topic for motorheads and tech enthusiasts alike for quite some time now. Now the ideation finally seems to be heading towards fruition as Apple has officially announced plans to collaborate with Hyundai-Kia to manufacture Apple electric vehicles. The deal is almost final as Apple plans to manufacture the car at the Kia assembly plant in West Point, Georgia. Presumably, the self-driving EV will be called Apple Car and slated for a 2024 production initiation. After years of speculation and pop-up rumors, this is some substantial news for Apple fanatics who want the ecosystem of Apple products to extend to the automotive realms.

The direct competitor for the Apple Car is obviously going to be Tesla who’s got a strong foothold in the self-driving electric car market. According to some sources, the Apple Car will not have any driver’s seat or even driving controls which could be a bummer for motorheads who love the feel of controlling their machine. What the Apple Car will look like is anybody’s guess but to give a close idea of what it may be like, Ali Cam’s Apple Car 2076 is a good reference point to take home some inspiration. Adopting Apple’s sharp design aesthetics, the car looks like a mouse shaped like a car at first glance, but then you realize it’s actually a minimal car concept. Loaded with advanced driving systems Ali envisions the blueprint far in the distant future – the year 2076 to be precise. The choice of year apparently is the 100the anniversary of Apple ever since it was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne.

On the inside, the Apple Car is more like a luxury lounge with infotainment displays all around (even on the doors), gesture controlled-entertainment systems, and the holographic display traverses the riders into a completely different reality. You would not expect the car to have a driver seat in the year 2076 which coincides with the vision for the Apple Car just announced. So, the Cupertino giant can take some healthy inspiration from Ali’s design. Access to the cabin is via touch ID sensors and presumably, Apple ID is going to be used here. The gull-winged doors give the car a very futuristic appeal, ready to take its passengers for a smooth ride actuated by the magnetic levitation technology. Yes, the one you see on maglev trains.

Although the final Apple Car will be electric powered and the maglev dream is a bit far-fetched for now, this concept by Ali Cam that could rival the edgy Tesla Cybertruck design refreshes things up in anticipation of the Apple Car that’s slated to come sometime in 2024 or 2025. And of course, the real one is going to have wheels, so you can muster up the design with wheels on this one. Things are seeming exciting already, aren’t they?

Designer: Ali Cam
Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-15.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-18.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam_1.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-16.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-20.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-5.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-4.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-6.jpg

537e3042582513.57d0bbe8424f9.gif

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-13.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-1.jpg

a9281042582513.57d0b0ff9b230.gif

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-12.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-11.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-10.jpg

Apple-Car-2076-Concept-Ali-Cam-9.jpg

SOURCE: YANKO DESIGN
When Apple actually has a design, factory, etc 5 years from now, this is worth discussing. until then its meaningless to Tesla and hopefully the industry will have several more established players.
Sponsored