First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
Can someone help me: where Am I in the long line of the cybertruck 700,000 plus resveration ?

RN112763097 Dual motor with FSD.

Thank you.
Sponsored

azjohn

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
There is no "place in line" with Tesla your location has more bearing on when you will get your truck

OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
There is no "place in line" with Tesla your location has more bearing on when you will get your truck
if this is true then. So if someone just make a cybertruck now may get the truck first ? You are not making sense, your statement is may to generalisation.... base on what ..... can you please explain more. Tesla must have a line, otherwise it will be unfair.... hmm

OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
Thank you, nicely put explain. Base on my RN number, I will have a higher chance of getting my cybertruck in the first 6 to 12 month of cybertruck production which will hopefully start in 2021.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
18,997 in line ..... YAHOOOO so I should be getting the cybertruck within the first 6 month of the cybertruck production. Cool... very cool.
I am more than a bit surprised that someone with such a low reservation number seems to know so little about all of this. Sorry but I don’t buy it. If you were out at 750,000 or more then sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if your truck is out in the first month or so, especially when all of the considerations others have pointed out are factored in. If you want to know more about reservation numbers there is a tab above called reservations that will provide a link. You enter your order information and it will give as good an estimate as anything else as to when you might see your truck.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Question: If I order a second CT now (I ordered the first one Nov. 2019) will I keep my place in line?
Sponsored