O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I know this may be off topic, but has anyone else gone to the teslamotorsclub.com site and come up empty....I dont seem to be able to bring it up....seems like it just disappeared......any thoughts or experiences? thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That happens sometimes. They still show up in the domain service, so it's probably a web portal failure.

-Crissa
thanks....I thought I had done something crazy and got banned or they just shut me out....I dont think I am that controversial but I enjoy that site....an abundance of information and good tips on how to do things.....thanks for the response....OKU

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, a little paranoia can happen sometimes.

Someone is always the last person to send a command to a computer before it crashes, but they're not always the one to have had anything to do with it.

So many times I have been doing something only to have the server freak out. Completely unrelated to me, but I was the one at the terminal at the time!

A couple of my friends always have me test things for them because of that. If you'd believe it, my spouse is even better at finding those edge cases!

-Crissa

OP
OP

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah, a little paranoia can happen sometimes.

Someone is always the last person to send a command to a computer before it crashes, but they're not always the one to have had anything to do with it.

So many times I have been doing something only to have the server freak out. Completely unrelated to me, but I was the one at the terminal at the time!

A couple of my friends always have me test things for them because of that. If you'd believe it, my spouse is even better at finding those edge cases!

-Crissa
I know what you mean....my wife has come from knowing nothing about iPhones and computers to being the genius in my house....she can figure it out....but, get her a new car or camera, she won't even read the book....I do , so she just asks me......when I tell her to read the book, she says "no dinner tonight" so I've learned to keep my mouth shut

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I was working on some industrial electrical equipment at work. Within a second of me applying 480VAC power to the test equipment all the power in the building went out. It took a long time before I accepted the fact that it was just coincidence.
Sponsored