CYBRTRKN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBRTRK
Occupation
EVangel1st
Country flag
I would like to see Tesla build a travel trailer using the same construction as the cyber truck where the body is the structural component. eliminate the frame the travel trailers sit on
I pitched a similar idea for a prototype to a builder a few days ago. Maybe it could get crowdfunded but it’s probably small enough that it could still fit in the truck bed as well as a little trailer.

Jimstan65

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, F350, TCT TRI MOTOR
Occupation
Professional Consumer
Country flag
Time to consider trailer options to put behind the Cybertruck. Anybody know if the trailer that is featured on the screenshots is also coming out?
Where and how will a trailer hitch be attached to a frameless body ? To tow 14k lbs ?

Jimstan65

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, F350, TCT TRI MOTOR
Occupation
Professional Consumer
Country flag
Time to consider trailer options to put behind the Cybertruck. Anybody know if the trailer that is featured on the screenshots is also coming out?
I’d like to see the Tesla Cyber Truck base ball cap with flat lines like the truck .

Rio

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan
Country flag
Just a render but how cool would a Cyber travel trailer be. :cool:

Cybertrailer with Cybertruck.png
That looks great. Now we should brainstorm what kinds of features to maximize travel distance this thing could have.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Where and how will a trailer hitch be attached to a frameless body ? To tow 14k lbs ?
I believe that the hitch will be connected to the skateboard platform. It will be strong enough for this with all the support for the battery.

Rio

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan
Country flag
https://www.curbed.com/2018/8/29/17795996/camper-trailer-electric-dethleffs
Check out this concept trailer. It has its own battery pack and electric motor drive. System is designed to ease the power consumption on electric vehicles while towing. Add to this a large rollable solar awning and regenerative breaking and range and dry camping could be significantly increased. Also make it look cool.

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3; Model S (retired); CyberTruck 3 (on order)
Country flag
I'd also love to see an Airstream towed by a Cybertruck. It'd be totally trippy to see the ultimate truck from the future towing the classic retro trailer from the past!

Tesla Cybertruck Airstream Trailer.jpg
This is EXACTLY why we're getting a cybertruck tri-motor. In order to tow our 23' Airstream.

CYBRTRKN

First Name
CYBRTRKN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBRTRK
Occupation
EVangel1st
Country flag
Any preview pics?

I build range extending trailers that I call the T-Rex. Ill be at the Fully Charged Live event in Austin TX on Feb 1st and 2nd with my T-Rex Camper and my Model X.

Last edited:

Snuups

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
T-Rex? That looks like a Dog Hut. That would be just perfekt for me and my Dog. I like small camper. Unfortunally ms Model S can't tow. So I have to wait until I get the CT

Last edited:

jimbo69ny

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Rav4 EV
Country flag
T-Rex? That looks like a Dog Hut. That would be just perfekt for me and my Dog.
I’m not sure if that’s meant to be an insult or what but I have slept in it with my dog while camping.

Snuups

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I’m not sure if that’s meant to be an insult or what but I have slept in it with my dog while camping.
Noo, absolutely not! I like the concept a lot. I like large dogs. So the huts have to be a bit bigger for both of us.
Sponsored