Truck is in the Tesla showroom in St. Pete, Florida, but still not deliverable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dLux

First Name
Balazs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mycybertruck.rent
Vehicles
CT 2024 AWD FE, MXP 2019, Jaguar XK Conv. 2007
Country flag
I ordered my CT immediately after getting the email on 12/8/2023 and I got the VIN assigned on 01/12/2024. The truck supposed to have arrived to the showroom in St. Pete, Florida on Thursday, but I still have no delivery appointment and I still could not pay the deposit (insurance, financing, etc. are already done).

I visited the showroom today and spoke with the manager and it looks like that they are waiting for some guys from Austin to teach them about the truck and they cannot deliver it until that procedure is done. They were not allowed to show me the truck either. The manager said that it may take another week until I can get it. (if he said one week, then I'm afraid it might take even longer)

Oh boy, my truck is sitting somewhere a few miles from me and I cannot get it because of some technicality.
Sponsored

jjadmd

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model S Plaid, Model X Plaid
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
🤦‍♂️ the truck might not even be there. Tesla Logistics is a mess! Been waiting forever as well ETA was 2/3 and it’s has been getting pushed back more and more and more!

OP
OP
dLux

dLux

First Name
Balazs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mycybertruck.rent
Vehicles
CT 2024 AWD FE, MXP 2019, Jaguar XK Conv. 2007
Country flag
🤦‍♂️ the truck might not even be there. Tesla Logistics is a mess! Been waiting forever as well ETA was 2/3 and it’s has been getting pushed back more and more and more!
I saw the screen when one of the sales reps checked the computer about the location of the truck, so I can confirm it's there. 😉

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
This whole thing is getting annoying. They told you:

1: Your truck will be the guinea pig for some process. Whether it's the customer prep or some adjustment they are needing to make, yours will be the first they touch.

2: Not only can you not have it, but we can't tell you when you can have it, because we are waiting on someone who you cannot communicate with, which pushes the burden of fault off onto somebody that you could never have a conversation with.

3: They can't won't let you see it, which suggests it's in a condition presently that they don't want pictures taken of and sent around the internet.

And the reason this is annoying, is because if you aren't willing to tolerate the BS, the next person in line will be. So you just have to sit there and be happy to jump through all of the hoops and deal with everything to be given the gift of being allowed to buy a $100,000 truck.

Tesla does a very good job of separating the information, responsibility, and decision making completely from the people you are allowed to have a conversation with.

jjadmd

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model S Plaid, Model X Plaid
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
I saw the screen when one of the sales reps checked the computer about the location of the truck, so I can confirm it's there. 😉
What’s the last four of the VIN?

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
I don't even have a VIN yet from my 12/26 order. I guess I still have awhile to wait then.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.