Underbody lighting

bradmente

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I imagine a lot of people are going to trick out their CTs with sick wraps and lighting but I think it'd be so cool for Tesla to have an underbody lighting package that let you control the lights using the dash touch screen and/or app.
Sponsored

Pilot4hire

First Name
Woor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Roadster and Cybertruck
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
It may be possible with a USB adapter. We control our lights through custom Bluetooth hardware and iOS.

-Crissa
Give us some samples pics… I would love to do that to my 3, CT & R.
Woor

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I imagine a lot of people are going to trick out their CTs with sick wraps and lighting but I think it'd be so cool for Tesla to have an underbody lighting package that let you control the lights using the dash touch screen and/or app.
I think this and a lot more cool after market products would be controllable with future apps from the hinted app store from the Cybertruck UI pictures in the patents. I assume at first the amount of apps will be very limited, but given time I could see lots of available apps to make having a Tesla even more fun.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Give us some samples pics… I would love to do that to my 3, CT & R.
Woor
They're currently piled on the monitor arm and craft table so... nothing exciting to show. When I put them on my bike last, the clip at the end came off and I haven't soldered it back on yet.

-Crissa

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
They're currently piled on the monitor arm and craft table so... nothing exciting to show. When I put them on my bike last, the clip at the end came off and I haven't soldered it back on yet.

-Crissa
@Crissa you have to get Tesla to Cybertruck sponsor a Christmas parade float Xmas 2021. All lights lit-up via onboard Cyber-controlled dual Tesla AMD graphics.

Disney Electric Light Parade should be envious. Gotta be graphics creatives out there game for a showstopper! ILM where are you? Elon can make 1 Cybertruck by Xmas.

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
I really like them but some states have an attitude about them. Florida is one of them.

Neon or "underglow" car lights can be eye-catching and even 'cool,' but you'll need to check with the laws of your particular state to find out if having them are legal.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
In California, we have a limit of luminosity per square foot.

Now tinted windows, those they crack down on.

-Crissa

OP
OP

bradmente

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I really like them but some states have an attitude about them. Florida is one of them.

Neon or "underglow" car lights can be eye-catching and even 'cool,' but you'll need to check with the laws of your particular state to find out if having them are legal.
Laws down here in Florida are more of a suggestion... ???