Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Hello!

I've been working on updating our door handle inserts based on initial feedback and I am happy to say that I am done! The new ones don't require any special installation, you just put it in there and it fits great & stays table. They are available right away from our store! :)

https://twraps.com/products/door-handle-inserts-for-tesla-cybertruck-front-door-storage-tray

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 11.22.15 PM.png
$40 is pretty good value! Neat storage cubby!
I'm sure a lot of people can handle that......

Carlos Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Hello!

I've been working on updating our door handle inserts based on initial feedback and I am happy to say that I am done! The new ones don't require any special installation, you just put it in there and it fits great & stays table. They are available right away from our store! :)

https://twraps.com/products/door-handle-inserts-for-tesla-cybertruck-front-door-storage-tray

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 11.22.15 PM.png
It said that the front & back are sold out. Were they ever for sale? I would like to purchase the front & back. Your website only shows photos for the front.

chilly

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X CT
Country flag
Why sell the outdated version on Amazon? Got them Monday, still the old design. Not cool for marketing. Should've swapped for the new one for Amazon buyers.

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
It said that the front & back are sold out. Were they ever for sale? I would like to purchase the front & back. Your website only shows photos for the front.
I haven't started working on the back yet, will probably start tomorrow, but judging by the front that took me some 50+ iterations to get there, it might be another week or so until the back ones are ready.

Why sell the outdated version on Amazon? Got them Monday, still the old design. Not cool for marketing. Should've swapped for the new one for Amazon buyers.
Look at the time stamp of the original post. I released the new model about 10 minutes before posting here, which is about 7 hours ago or so. I stopped the ones on Amazon hours before the release.
Anyways, if you have issues with the ones you bought already just DM me with the order # and I can refund them so you can re-order the new ones if you want them (the new ones are not on Amazon yet).

chilly

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X CT
Country flag
Hey, I got those 4 things from you. The screen protector and behind-the-screen storage are awesome. The door handle inserts are solid too, but kinda disappointed with the updated inserts, that's all. I still have the return window on these items, which i can still take advantage off. Let me know if you want me to return them and order new ?

ORDER # 114-7441619-3119464

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Hey, I got those 4 things from you. The screen protector and behind-the-screen storage are awesome. The door handle inserts are solid too, but kinda disappointed with the updated inserts, that's all. I still have the return window on these items, which i can still take advantage off. Let me know if you want me to return them and order new ?

ORDER # 114-7441619-3119464
Thanks! Please do not return them as I'd have to pay for the shipping which is about $8 (given the product price of $20 you can imagine what our margins are...) only to toss them once they arrive. I prefer to just issue a refund for anyone who doesn't want the original ones. With that said - I just issued a refund on yours - it should show up on your end within a day or so.

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
One more thing, as I see a lot of people already bought these overnight - if you have any issues please let me know. So far these have been thoroughly tested on a sample set of 1 - i.e. my Cybertruck. Due to slight manufacturing variations though, I don't know if there will be issues on others, so given how new this product is I wouldn't be surprised if some minor readjustments will be needed. In any case - if anybody has any issues, just let me know. I stand by our products and will always make things right! :)

chilly

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X CT
Country flag
Awesome, thanks for the refund! I appreciate the hassle-free approach. Definitely looking forward to buying more from your site in the future! as you roll out new products

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I haven't started working on the back yet, will probably start tomorrow, but judging by the front that took me some 50+ iterations to get there, it might be another week or so until the back ones are ready.

Look at the time stamp of the original post. I released the new model about 10 minutes before posting here, which is about 7 hours ago or so. I stopped the ones on Amazon hours before the release.
Anyways, if you have issues with the ones you bought already just DM me with the order # and I can refund them so you can re-order the new ones if you want them (the new ones are not on Amazon yet).
That's CUSTOMER SERVICE ✓✓✓

brigst77

First Name
Brig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just ordered some of these new ones along with screen protectors and the phone holder. Got the original ones a little bit ago, haven’t actually been able to use them yet as my truck is still getting wrapped.

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag

I wish I saw this post sooner. I returned your old version via Amazon last Sunday because I could not get them to fit. Looks like I'll be ordering your new ones.
Sponsored