Tanquen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
not VIN locked, just ordered 3… seems only the Tent is VIN locked. (I don’t have a Cyberbeast vin yet)
Seems it should have been VIN locked. Sold Out. :)
They need a square bottom version for the center column.

CarMan ElecTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LeftFoot RightFoot
Country flag
man you guys will just buy anything that tesla throws the cybertruck logo on huh ? did you buy the $550 air compressor too lol
This I would not buy… 🤣😂

Seems it should have been VIN locked. Sold Out. :)
They need a square bottom version for the center column.
are you referring to the interior front row seats?

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Kind of a bummer for it to be available for people not knowing even if they are months out for delivery. Should be VIN locked.

Also go price out Rubbermaid Heavy duty Totes that don't fly off.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Rubbermaid...-Latch-Storage-Box-Container-Black/5001695081

These ^ look like absolute garbage. Still not cheap, doubt they fit nicely.

@cgladue Some wrap trucks and we say wow. Here it looks like a decent box that fits the truck. I say give me some boxes.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Kind of a bummer for it to be available for people not knowing even if they are months out for delivery. Should be VIN locked.

Also go price out Rubbermaid Heavy duty Totes that don't fly off.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Rubbermaid...-Latch-Storage-Box-Container-Black/5001695081

These ^ look like absolute garbage. Still not cheap, doubt they fit nicely.

@cgladue Some wrap trucks and we say wow. Here it looks like a decent box that fits the truck. I say give me some boxes.
i mean you just went to lowes and found the most expensive totes to justify your purchase, but thats fine, you do you, i just find it funny.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
i mean you just went to lowes and found the most expensive totes to justify your purchase, but thats fine, you do you, i just find it funny.
No actually went to lowes site typed in Rubbermaid heavy duty totes. You can find funny whatever you want. I have been hit by a shitty rubbermaid tote top. Non latch style by someone that didn't bungee it. Talk about trashy look.

So you can do you in your silly tote thats cheap. Call out others, and get cranky when someone says. Whats up? Justify my purchase? You got a pair and I don't mean boxes.

Show me a bargain basement tote you would put in your truck? Seriously. Money where the mouth is.

CarMan ElecTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LeftFoot RightFoot
Country flag
Ohh, I see. Current bin needs a redesign for more storage space?

I like this idea.

I thought you meant a bin for the interior at the floor between Driver and Passenger…

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
No actually went to lowes site typed in Rubbermaid heavy duty totes. You can find funny whatever you want. I have been hit by a shitty rubbermaid tote top. Non latch style by someone that didn't bungee it. Talk about trashy look.

So you can do you in your silly tote thats cheap. Call out others, and get cranky when someone says. Whats up? Justify my purchase? You got a pair and I don't mean boxes.

Show me a bargain basement tote you would put in your truck? Seriously. Money where the mouth is.
will you be driving around with these in the bed with the tonneau open, i doubt it.

you are quite the sensitive guy it seems

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
So, if they got the satellite trackin' shit following you around, all they'll see is an empty bed, right? 😬

sylvius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast FS ordered
Country flag
I think the side walls of the bed are angled and my guess is they made all the bins the same to match the bed wall angle. If they had designed the three so the middle one was bigger you’d have more space but couldn’t nest them or swap them around. I think the wasted space is probably worth the functionality and flexibility.

Tanquen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I think the side walls of the bed are angled and my guess is they made all the bins the same to match the bed wall angle. If they had designed the three so the middle one was bigger you’d have more space but couldn’t nest them or swap them around. I think the wasted space is probably worth the functionality and flexibility.
That's the assumption, that they're angled so that any of them can go against the sidewall. They could nest as long as the square ones were on the bottom and then any angled ones would be inside them or other angled ones would be inside other angle guns and so on.

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
Sounds like a good idea for the Plano container company. To keep costs low.
Sponsored