Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

Hard to tell but do you see handles on the CT in the second video?

perhaps an updated version?

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck

That's what I was looking for last night when this was posted. I can't see any shadow or slight indication of handles, but these videos appear to have taken on a potato-phone or are purposefully made to be inadequate for zooming in.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag

‘This one looks like has one. we need to find the dude in purple shirt. He has a close up.

Tesla Cybertruck Videos: Cybertruck in the wild with no door handles! 1632749757239

egandalf

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Dear people of the internet:

Did you know it's possible to hold your phone sideways while recording video?

Signed,
Viewers

--- Seriously, it's pretty low-res, but I agree there is artifacting around the areas where handles would be visible. I think this is the same prototype until happily proven wrong.

Still awesome to see it in action again. Thanks for posting!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
why do people make 4 second clips?
In this case, it was likely an iPhone camera which records a few seconds of video on either side of the still. It's likely the photographer just snapped a few quick shots which sucked so they made some crappy videos out of it. We looked anyhow.

Hootie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Civic; '23 Model Y LR; '23 Ford Lightning
Country flag
In this case, it was likely an iPhone camera which records a few seconds of video on either side of the still. It's likely the photographer just snapped a few quick shots which sucked so they made some crappy videos out of it. We looked anyhow.

That actually makes sense. a "Live" photo. I just want more footage to watch :)

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Looks like the hills behind Fremont. Probably preparing for a trip to the stockholders meeting in Austin. Yes, it does look like the same ONE we've seen before.

What I look forward to is a video with multiple Cybertrucks in it!

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I saw a wild Rivian at a gas station a couple days ago. Owner was in the convenience store. Stomach still needs it’s guilty pleasures.

Got me thinking about early CT reservation holders. When I see your CT in the wild while waiting on mine, I will approach, expect a ride and minimum 1,000 questions are to be answered.

This takes priority over your wife’s or your labor or other emergency, you owe it to the rest of us. ?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I saw a wild Rivian at a gas station a couple days ago. Owner was in the convenience store. Stomach still needs it’s guilty pleasures.

Got me thinking about early CT reservation holders. When I see your CT in the wild while waiting on mine, I will approach, expect a ride and minimum 1,000 questions are to be answered.

This takes priority over your wife’s or your labor or other emergency, you owe it to the rest of us. ?
I'm not sure where I'll be in the scheme of things, but I'll be more than willing to give people a drive in mine. As for questions. If it's anything like when I got my Model Y, you won't be able to make me shut up. I expect it'll be worse.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Early CT recipients will be hunted mercilessly.
If they are anything like me, they will hunt you down and find you. Just so they can show off and talk endlessly about how awesome the truck is. "Check out how the vault cover retracts at the touch of a button!", "Look, I'll make it go up and down!", "Theres a little dirt patch over there, let me show you how it launches on dirt!"
Sponsored