First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I see that there was some news regarding some people that had their accounts hacked and then Robinhood doesn’t have a actual phone number to call for help. I already have $50k invested there on TSLA and am in the process of stopping another transfer to them over this. I saw a YouTube video this morning reporting the issue and a quick search indicated it being reported on several places.
Thanks for the heads up, this is certainly a major concern!

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
It definitely was for me. One news source was indicated that it started with someone’s email address being hacked initially. I wasn’t aware of not being able to phone so I’m going to take that into consideration going forward.

Cebliminal

First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicles
R/T Durango, Harley Davidsons, Toyota Tundra 4x4 put deposit down for Cybertruck
Occupation
Executive Chef/Food & Beverage Director
Country flag
I see that there was some news regarding some people that had their accounts hacked and then Robinhood doesn’t have a actual phone number to call for help. I already have $50k invested there on TSLA and am in the process of stopping another transfer to them over this. I saw a YouTube video this morning reporting the issue and a quick search indicated it being reported on several places.
I have 10k thru Robin Hood but for larger investments I use Ameritrade

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
I am in the process of making some changes going forward but I got a response back and I am mostly satisfied.

Advertisement

Advertisement