Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
The SUV is the Model Y.

The one under the tarp is a panel van.

-Crissa
My thoughts on this. In the pic, S and X were. in a column 3 and y were in a column, semi was alone, CT and. covered were. in a column. So if its a panel van, its probably gonna share a lot of parts with CT, (which would be dope) but I am thinking it might be a proper truck based SUV, but that might be me projecting my wishes lol

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Listening yesterday I heard Elon say:

Riding a non-autonomous gasoline car is gonna be analogous to riding a horse and using a flip-phone.
Flip phone cowboys!!! I need a fan-fic with these boys.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck ๐Ÿ›ฐ๏ธ Watch the Investor Day 2023 Livestream Here!! 1677797057011

Are my eyes tricking me?

What I see here in large terms are the CT, the Next Gen Car (sedan/hatchback?), and a Next Gen Van?

That's not the strange part...

On that van shape, does the front end look to be wider than the back end? It might just be the way the fabric is laying... But I see a very wide front end in comparison to the back end.

Additionally though, all those curves under the drape seem to indicate that neither next gen vehicles are using the SS body design. Seems the futuristic CT look is not going to be spilling over into any other vehicles in the current plan.

Based on the number of one-off homebuilt copies we've seen though I would not be surprised if another maker tried to copy the look in one of their own vehicles. Not the thick SS mind you. Just the shape.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Listening yesterday I heard Elon say:

Flip phone cowboys!!! I need a fan-fic with these boys.
As I watched it on my modern flip phone. I laughed at how bad the analogy was, given that the galaxy flip phone is one of the higher selling phones out there right now.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
As I watched it on my modern flip phone. I laughed at how bad the analogy was, given that the galaxy flip phone is one of the higher selling phones out there right now.
LOL.
Maybe Elon is secretly baiting the world to be ready for the Tesla Phone!

Sure... Let me go buy some more stock before the phone release.

Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag
1677797057011.png

Are my eyes tricking me?

What I see here in large terms are the CT, the Next Gen Car (sedan/hatchback?), and a Next Gen Van?

That's not the strange part...

On that van shape, does the front end look to be wider than the back end? It might just be the way the fabric is laying... But I see a very wide front end in comparison to the back end.

Additionally though, all those curves under the drape seem to indicate that neither next gen vehicles are using the SS body design. Seems the futuristic CT look is not going to be spilling over into any other vehicles in the current plan.

Based on the number of one-off homebuilt copies we've seen though I would not be surprised if another maker tried to copy the look in one of their own vehicles. Not the thick SS mind you. Just the shape.
Just Tesla trolling.

If anything it'd be caused by the large mirrors making drape down like that.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag