What if you reservation number is not on the list?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It’s interesting to read now that 250k reservations were made in the first 48 hours after CT reveal. Anyone? Hmmmm. This is a weeee bit weird. Where is this number coming from all of a sudden. It even conflicts with Elon’s tweet he sent out which I think was the 26th November? I could be wrong. Anyone?
Elon's numbers bounced around, the 250 is from the estimation tool.

-Crissa
Sponsored

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Don’t worry, you are safe. It is only in recent years that reality has become more fascinating than conspiracy however there are still ton of folks that are hooked on them. Conspiracies are just like CT, there will always be more demand for them than you can produce and just like CT, you never have to produce any evidence for them. If some schmuck ask you for proof, just tell them you will have it in a month or so.
In fact all this new UFO excitement is likely just a few CTs with the antigravity option that got stuck on autopilot.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
In fact all this new UFO excitement is likely just a few CTs with the antigravity option that got stuck on autopilot.
That explains a lot:

• Some of them did have pyramid shape.
  • No one has seen any updated CTs on any roads. We just didn’t think to look up.
  • Those Carbon-wrapped rotors looked awfully suspicious. Why would you need 20,000 rpm if you didn’t want to leave Navy’s fighters in the dust?
  • UFOs seem to like water and dip in every once in a while. There are photos of CT taking a bath. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Why is Elon so obsessed with Mars? let me think, Elon?… Tesla? … ET? Is he trying to go back home?
Man, this helps a lot. Now I know what I am suppose to do. There is no need for me to wait for my number 700,000 to come up. Forget Texas. I am going to Nevada (Area 51) to pick up my CT.

Come to think of it, this whole waiting for CT business must be an alien experiment to see how long it takes for us humans to completely lose it. It turns out, not long at all.

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Bolt, 2007 Tundra, 2001 Durango
Occupation
Investor, teacher
Country flag
Dont have it on the download excel sheet they put out.
What now?
Found this:

Cybertruck Reservation Tracker
Here we are keeping track of all user's reservation numbers as approximate place in line. In addition, provide an estimate when Tesla will deliver your cybertruck to you.

Find out your approximate sequential reservation number from the Cybertruck Owners Club:
"Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line"
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...er-number-how-to-tell-your-place-in-line.251/

Share your reservation number or your approximate place in line, along with your estimated delivery date.
I am unable to get an "edit" view in order to put my information in the spreadsheet. Electrovair '66

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag