sharpgator

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, M3
Country flag
Any delivery experience if fine with me as long as the truck is in good condition. Atlanta has done well on my prior deliveries so hoping for same.
Sponsored

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Mine was great. I did have to wait in the lobby for 30 mins after the appointment started. No big deal. Once it started I clicked through the app and added the phone key and drove home.

elyliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD, Model X 90D, Model 3 AWD
Country flag
I had a flawless delivery experience at Tesla in MDR, and they put on a little show:

As I drove it out they were waiting to see my reaction to how it steers, as I drove it around their lot.
I took delivery at MDR last week. I personally enjoyed the lightshow. It was only like 2 minutes, so not like they were slowing down the delivery much. Rest of it is typical Tesla, all done in-app prior to arrival.

Cyberer

First Name
KK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 S, Multiple Classics
Occupation
Cars
Country flag
OK, I'l admit it: I want the fog machine, music, and cheap red carpet runner. I want all the Tesla folk to clap and maybe sing "Happy Cybertruck to You" or something like that right before I blow out the LED lights.

But that's just me :)

OP
OP
Outdoors

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Everyone likes what they like. I am just happy for what I don't miss. Which is the other stuff. I think everyone knows what I mean. Sales add ons and protracted delay on just give me the Fing keys.

A different approach, but a welcome one.

RollingRefrigerator

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation AWD CT, M3P, MYP
Country flag
I value this type of process, and is one of the reasons why I like Tesla. If I want a car I can just get it. Any other brand I don't even know where to start these days.
Totally agree. This is my third Tesla, and either this way or to just have it magically appear in your driveway. Fantastic. Personally, I will never walk into a dealership again.
Sponsored