How long is the trade-in offer good for? And is it binding?

TickTock

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3; 2018 Model S; 2023 F-150 LIghtning
Country flag
..and am I correct to assume I can still say no and choose to keep it at delivery? I (like everyone) got low-balled on my trade-in (about $10K below CarMax's offer and $15K below private sale). However, since it will be probably at least 9 months before I get assigned a VIN for my FSCB, the delta may be a lot less by the time I actually have to hand over the vehicle. So I am thinking I should go ahead and accept the crappy offer. How binding is it?
Sponsored

Darth abbott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
..and am I correct to assume I can still say no and choose to keep it at delivery? I (like everyone) got low-balled on my trade-in (about $10K below CarMax's offer and $15K below private sale). However, since it will be probably at least 9 months before I get assigned a VIN for my FSCB, the delta may be a lot less by the time I actually have to hand over the vehicle. So I am thinking I should go ahead and accept the crappy offer. How binding is it?
30 days

Tesla Cybertruck How long is the trade-in offer good for? And is it binding? Screenshot_20240122_064151_Tesla

OP
OP
TickTock

TickTock

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I saw that but it wasn't clear to me since there was no way I was taking delivery in 30 days. I read that as I have 30 days to accept their offer. Otherwise, why bother making the offer now anyway?

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
You can change all of your financial options when you are scheduling delivery. Aka you are NOT locked into the choice you make on the app, unless you want to. (Source: Tesla Call Center Associate - Dec 2023)

OP
OP
TickTock

TickTock

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can change all of your financial options when you are scheduling delivery. Aka you are NOT locked into the choice you make on the app, unless you want to. (Source: Tesla Call Center Associate - Dec 2023)
Thanks!
Sponsored