What's going on with Elon Musk?

TI4Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500 Cummins, GMC 1500, LandRover Discovery 1, Suzuki GT750, Electra Glide Ultra Classic Limited, Electra Glide Sport, RX3 Cyclone
Occupation
Retired, added 5 days to my weekend
Country flag
Elon has taken stock of his life and prioritize what is important to him. I wish him the best in life,
I believe his ideals are to improve our life's.
Sponsored

thejohnllama

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Nissan Leaf, 2007 Toyota Prius
Occupation
Marketing Consultant
Country flag
I agree with him. On so many levels. I will also say this, since Hurricane Harvey in 2017 wiped out most of mine and my families physical possessions i have completely changed my attitude towards ownership. It feels good to not be tied down by Physical objects, i have seen this ruin peoples live's.
Good perspective. We inherited (literally) tons of stuff from my mother-in-law years ago and are still working through sorting and giving away. Less is more

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Less is only more when you can pick and choose what you have. If you are poor, you are lucky to have anything and cannot just go out and buy something when you realize you gave it away and need it still.

If he gives things away to charities, to those struggling, more power too him. If he sells them for profit, then it is meaningless.

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
Elon has taken stock of his life and prioritize what is important to him. I wish him the best in life,
I believe his ideals are to improve our life's.
Yes having a new one of these will give most people perspective :)

Tesla Cybertruck What's going on with Elon Musk? Elon Musk New Baby Grimes Birth

Last edited: