CyberBC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Dodge Ram 3500, 2011 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Farrier
Country flag
I was looking at the picture of the Cybertuck with the end gate down this morning, and I thought what if i built a box the size of the vault bed on wheels and used a winch at the front of the box (or bed) to run the box up and down from the truck bed to the ground. For camping it would bring all the gear out and make it accessible for the night and free up the vault for sleeping. I imagine contractors would also like the accessibility. Thoughts?
Tesla Cybertruck Winch with box on wheels inside vault 04CLlxgyPnToCgF0MjYGFqZ-1.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v1574472524
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I was looking at the picture of the Cybertuck with the end gate down this morning, and I thought what if i built a box the size of the vault bed on wheels and used a winch at the front of the box (or bed) to run the box up and down from the truck bed to the ground. For camping it would bring all the gear out and make it accessible for the night and free up the vault for sleeping. I imagine contractors would also like the accessibility. Thoughts?
04CLlxgyPnToCgF0MjYGFqZ-1.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v1574472524.jpg
it’s an interesting thought. Kind of a medium position between a typical towable fold up camper and the Cyberlandr fold up camper stored in the bed.

Potentially could also be used to load unload messy materials (gravel, etc), services delivery (imagine UPS like service where vault box gets loaded separately from the vehicles picking up and making delivery), or a business that rents out items that can be quickly delivered and picked up (bouncy houses, a camping setup, mobile science lab).

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
That’s what’s required for fabrication-on-site equipment, tools and specialized trades like pipe fitters, plumbing, fire suppression and welding. Reverse the winch. Afix aboard the movable piece and a hook on the CT only. Plug into CT with longtail cord to keep it tidy.

WildhavenMI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2021 Bolt EV, 2018 Model X
Occupation
Digital @ Aurora Solar
Country flag
A flat drone (the rover from Stargate SG-1 comes to mind) pack mule actually sounds cool AF. Get that Boston Dynamics tech to follow me around and hand me tools as I need them.
Sponsored