Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan frontier
Occupation
Fiber Optic Contractor
Country flag
Nice, they have a photo with a winch but couldn't find any info on that. That's the only thing I see missing on the CT for full off roading.

ChiTownCT

First Name
AL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
That lift kit is pretty sick, expensive, but sick

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
they're definitely expensive for the current lineup of teslas, dont thing CT accessories will come down to "normal"....

newwave1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Cybertruck Tri FSD x 3
Country flag
Nice, they have a photo with a winch but couldn't find any info on that. That's the only thing I see missing on the CT for full off roading.
Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance Cybertruck aftermarket accessories & parts (wheels, lift kit, wheels, bullbars, winch, lighting, racks & more) Screenshot 2023-12-01 200527

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
hold your horses ladies and gentleman

Spend your money with the real, experienced aftermarket manufacturers if you care about substance instead of flash. I already know of some incredible stuff in development. SEMA next year will seem like christmas.

Portal axles. Real rock sliders. Actually Good looking fenders and bumpers are all under development.

Last edited:

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
hold your horses ladies and gentleman

Spend your money with the real aftermarket manufacturers. I already know of some incredible stuff in development. SEMA next year will seem like christmas.

Portal axles. Axle rock sliders. Good looking fenders and bumpers are all under development.
The best accessory I found there are the detachable stabilizer bar links for a couple hundred bucks:

https://unpluggedperformance.com/pr...ont-rear-sway-bar-quick-disconnect-end-links/

That will get you full wheel articulation, if Tesla has made the airbags cross linked.
If not this can also be modded fairly simply.

As for bull bars, I think it needs to have more side and frunk protection.

The lift kits are completely unessesary, except for competitive rock climbing, and will reduce range.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
The best accessory I found there are the detachable stabilizer bar links for a couple hundred bucks:

https://unpluggedperformance.com/pr...ont-rear-sway-bar-quick-disconnect-end-links/

That will get you full wheel articulation, if Tesla has made the airbags cross linked.
If not this can also be modded fairly simply.

As for bull bars, I think it needs to have more side and frunk protection.

The lift kits are completely unessesary, except for competitive rock climbing, and will reduce range.
Wonder how many go for the 'Underbody Armour ' !?!?!
Could it be a DIY project......laser cut sheet of 30X would be KOOL. C'mon Elon, a simple digital 'blue print' ( open-sourced ) and an IKEA Allen key! $20 bucks from Tesla Shop!?!?!?
Sponsored

Last edited: