Windows, Mirrors and Wipers.

Cyber277

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The windows do work. When they show the backstage video of the ball hitting the window and bounces off. The window lowers, or " vents" about 2 inches. Camp mode HVAC I think they will put window slides on bed window or retract down into wall. Wipers idea would be kewl when you turn wipers on, the frunk panel at the windshield edge could pop up 2 inches to reveal hidden wipers. Then when done. The wipers retract back under, and the lid closes. . Mirrors could take on the full triangle shape of the glass area's just beyond the driver and passenger door. Sort of a cone shape. Even better if they could retract inside the cabin and switch to cam screen for off road or parked.. or maybe I'm over thinking it. Lolol
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Guess we might know in December with the CT changes reveal.
Hopefully the next reveal will have a working prototype that people can see and photograph. Engineering wise they could probably do all the work in CAD. For us dreamers though a physical example would be nice.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Hopefully the next reveal will have a working prototype that people can see and photograph. Engineering wise they could probably do all the work in CAD. For us dreamers though a physical example would be nice.
This is one of the main reasons I got so pissed off about the Hummer reveal.
GM paid big bucks for the commercial during the Super Bowl and created all this interest in a vehicle they said they were revealing that spring. They postponed the reveal and 8 months later they haven't even made 1 working prototype? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be shocked if all we see is computer generated images and/or a pusher model.

OP
OP
Pumba2988

Pumba2988

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Isuzu D-Max Extra Cab 2014
Occupation
Boilermaker / Welder
Country flag
This is one of the main reasons I got so pissed off about the Hummer reveal.
GM paid big bucks for the commercial during the Super Bowl and created all this interest in a vehicle they said they were revealing that spring. They postponed the reveal and 8 months later they haven't even made 1 working prototype? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be shocked if all we see is computer generated images and/or a pusher model.
There play is lords town motors bro, all they can do is fizzle out its inevitable, tesla can't make cars fast enough to cope with demand.

And that demand companies like nio, Kandi, Xpeng, going to fill the void. Xpeng looking good

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
Rear windows that only roll down halfway has nothing to do with child safety. It is more of a design challenge when there are wheel cut outs in the rear door. It limits how far the wider at the top glass can go down. Think about it. If it was a child safety issue then how come minivans rear windows go all the way down? They are the purest form of child haulers.
"If the windows do not roll down fully, front and rear, ...."

Rears that roll down only half-way are to keep kids from opening and falling out.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Rear windows never opened all the way in any minivan I've driven.

You can make an excuse for almost anything. And they will.

-Crissa

empiredown

Banned
Banned
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Carrera T, 20 MY LR AWD, 21 F-150
Occupation
Retired and Loving It...