FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
2 Hours West of Fremont by boat or aircraft? Because that’s in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in international waters.

Castle Airfield is about 5 miles north of Merced in the Central Valley. It is about 2 hours drive **South East** if you leave Fremont at midnight. Otherwise it takes you 2 hours to get to Tracy, ~20 minutes cutting through Manteca (wave at Tesla Lathrop and the new Mega factory on your way through), then another ~60 minutes south on 99 to get to the airfield from there.

Sorry to be location pedantic, lived in the Central Valley way too long I guess.
Actually, in the town of Atwater, Ca. I used to fly out of Castle AFB (now closed). They had a great air museum there, not sure if it is still open.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Actually, in the town of Atwater, Ca. I used to fly out of Castle AFB (now closed). They had a great air museum there, not sure if it is still open.
I’ve landed at Castle once too. Haven’t flown in too long. :(

But Castle (Former AFB) and Atwater are as I said about 5 miles north of Merced. Or 8 miles if you want to be a little more precise.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Threads which have been inactive for more than a month should automatically have Zombies attached to the title so everyone knows…

Here be Zombies

Tesla Cybertruck 📸 Cybertruck spotted with windshield wipers, side mirrors, wheel aero covers removed, staggered wheels/tires! 1675452808177

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Sometimes the bump is cool. It was relevant this time, even.

I hate sites that kill threads just because they're old, that doesn't mean they're not still being updated. See also, the reservation number thread.

-Crissa