Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Jaguar F-Type, Porsche Macan GTS, Indian
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
Country flag
I’m sure one is coming soon. What I really with is they had a retractable shade for the roof.
My old Model S, I had an aftermarket roof shade and it fit perfectly by itself, it didn’t come with plastic inserts.
My Model 3, I bought roof shades and you have to put 4 or so on each shade. Every time I put the shades on, one or two of those plastic inserts would pop off. I had the roof tinted too.
I’m waiting for my VIN for the Cybertruck and can’t wait for it. Just in the AZ desert the sun is blistering so roof and windshield shades are a must.
I just bought an old Porsche Macan and was surprised to see it has an electric sunshade for the full panoramic roof.
I just wish Tesla could do the same.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
HeatShield has made the best shades in my experience. They even have a CyberTruck one already.
Yeah I have ones for complete 3 and all windows. Also for the S front. High quality. Some don't like the roll up. Like the flip and go. I always found the twist flip ones as not covering enough.

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 | Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
Just the thought of folding and storing a shade that size makes me want a fancy (heat blocking not dark) tint. I've been using a shade in the M3 because the windshield cracks constantly, didn't want to replace tint every time... but CT, with the "bounce bricks in your face glass", I can kiss the big ass shade with no good place to store it goodbye.

Millertime451

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck, 2016 Tesla MS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Oddly enough the link redirects back to the homepage now. Discontinued or just waiting to see if the measurements are correct...?
After I ordered the CT Heatshield I got an email stating the cost increased from $92 to $175. I replied back telling them they should not advertise until they actually had the product complete and confirmed the true cost. They said it would take about 2 weeks before it will be ready to ship. They explained it was taking considerable more time to design and manufacture.

Millertime451

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck, 2016 Tesla MS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I finally received the front window sun shade for out CT from HeatShield. Well made and fits very nice. It is in two pieces. Easy installation and comes with a nice bag to store it. I recommend it. I have a Heatshield Sun Shade for our 2016 MS and it has never let us down..

Thatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Ordered and received the full Heatshield set. So far it looks really promising.

Scribbious

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Cybertruck Previous: 2020 MY 2018 M3
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Country flag
If anybody has a sunshade (particularly the HeatShield one talked about here) please post pictures of the shade collapsed, opened, and in a Cybertruck if you have one.

Thanks!

Scribbious

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Cybertruck Previous: 2020 MY 2018 M3
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Country flag

EncoreJEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Model X & CyberTruck
Country flag
I finally received the front window sun shade for out CT from HeatShield. Well made and fits very nice. It is in two pieces. Easy installation and comes with a nice bag to store it. I recommend it. I have a Heatshield Sun Shade for our 2016 MS and it has never let us down..
If possible could you share some pics of HeatShield installed and what it looks like when it is stored in the bag? Thanks!

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Also Evannex is how I found about Heatshield. They added a 70% markup.....that was long ago on the S. Just a drop ship. I looked up who shipped it, and then found out about Heathers.
Sponsored