You're driving down the road and see a Cybertruck - what do you do?

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
That guy in the cybertruck waving at you is me.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Obviously the solution is to:

a) buy a Go Pro Camera and start wearing it this summer whenever you get in your car.
Make sure it is running all the time.
b) when you see your first Cybertruck....no need to panic.....you are wearing the Go Pro so you will be able to review the sighting later.....so all you have to do is stare at it when you see it!!
c) maybe work on neck excercises now so you will be able to maintain a good angle of staring at the CT when you do see one....
...Or get a 360 dash camera and edit the footage and angles later.

-Crissa

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Pull up beside the CT. Flash a tape measure. CT driver rolls eyes and sigh, “again”.

Photo measure every dimension.

Post yet another CT dimension thread on this forum.

If seen, ask questions if convenient at first, let the person go on with his/her life if not.

OP
OP
CyberSleuth

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
Obviously the solution is to:

a) buy a Go Pro Camera and start wearing it this summer whenever you get in your car.
Make sure it is running all the time.
b) when you see your first Cybertruck....no need to panic.....you are wearing the Go Pro so you will be able to review the sighting later.....so all you have to do is stare at it when you see it!!
c) maybe work on neck excercises now so you will be able to maintain a good angle of staring at the CT when you do see one....
Tesla Cybertruck You're driving down the road and see a Cybertruck - what do you do? 9326004cfc4abed328d024d7dcf5d017

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
From my experience as a DeLorean owner:
  • Drivers will follow you to work. Weird!
  • Drivers will follow you home. Creepy!
  • Drivers will try to photograph you without watching where they're going.
  • Expect an interrogation everywhere you stop. They won't care if you're in a hurry.
  • Helpful people will regale you with "facts" about your vehicle that they saw on Facebook ("you know those are made in China rite?")
  • They will insist you're wrong when you try to correct them, often getting angry.
  • Many will not know what it is, more often than you might imagine.
  • They will tell you a terrible joke about Elon, or Tesla, or EVs. Laugh anyway.
  • Flustered, they will ask stupid, irrelevant questions such as "would you sell it for a million dollars" or "is that real?"
  • They will want pictures.
  • They will want to touch it.
  • They will want to jump in.
  • They will want to jump in and then take pictures. Many pictures. While they call their friends.
  • They will offer to break your windows for you ("No, thanks!")
  • They will offer to prove that stainless can actually rust ("No, thanks!")
  • They will post "CT SIGHTING! ON SOUTH STREET OMG" on Instagram
  • Two minutes later your wife will text "Hey doesn't your ex live on South Street"
  • Ten minutes later your boss will text "Is that you? I thought you were working today"
Cyber G, this is the most entertaining thing I've read all week. Thanks for the laughs!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Throw yourself on the ground in front of traffic to get the Cybertruck to stop for you. As soon as driver gets close, jump up and "Please, please let me sit in it! I'm not a psycho! I stopped taking my meds 'cause I don't need them!" Them babble some incoherent stuff as you run in circles around CT, salivating over every detail. Then scream "It's too powerful! I can't take it any more!" and run off. Provided the driver doesn't activate Taser Mode, you should be fine.

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Pull up beside the CT. Flash a tape measure. CT driver rolls eyes and sigh, “again”.

Photo measure every dimension.

Post yet another CT dimension thread on this forum.

If seen, ask questions if convenient at first, let the person go on with his/her life if not.
Brings up a great idea for a marketing ploy leading into the launch.

Tesla should start driving the Cybertruck around with various large conspicuous objects in the vault.

Refrigerators, motorcycles, bikes, washer dryer sets, couches, hay bales. That would be a good first load.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag

Tesla should start driving the Cybertruck around with various large conspicuous objects in the vault.

Refrigerators, motorcycles, bikes, washer dryer sets, couches, hay bales. That would be a good first load.
I think I will add a tape measure wrap for each dimension so there will be no arguments on size.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag

Or something really odd and memorable. Like a stuffed (taxidermy) grizzly bear. Or a pallet of mayonnaise. Something ridiculous that will overflow the internet in seconds.

(Poor wording. Now all I can think of is mayonnaise coming out of my RJ-45 wall jack.)

OP
OP
CyberSleuth

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
Or something really odd and memorable. Like a stuffed (taxidermy) grizzly bear. Or a pallet of mayonnaise. Something ridiculous that will overflow the internet in seconds.

(Poor wording. Now all I can think of is mayonnaise coming out of my RJ-45 wall jack.)
They could do a partnership with Goodwill. Every morning the truck starts like this and drives around with a sign that says "take something, we won't charge you ;)".

Tesla Cybertruck You're driving down the road and see a Cybertruck - what do you do? 1110dff1b0e6e615d366bad7fb0183d0

At the end of the day they refill the truck and do it again.
100% the best way to flaunt the carrying capacity of the CT.

People can do a TikTok showing off the broken dehumidifier Tesla gave them. Win-win.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
Toss your cell phone on the ground. Don't turn it horizontal and shoot a long, steady video... That's for movie makers. Then, pull out a Nokia Flip phone, set its video quality to "potato", and then film your A pillar, steering wheel, a glimpse of the Cybertruck, your arm, then your dash, the car behind the Cybertruck, a glimpse of the Cybertruck, and then your dash again. Keep in mind, holding the phone steady is NOT, I repeat, NOT important. People appreciate short, vertical, shaky footage.

If you are uncertain, see UFO videos, bigfoot photos, and Loch Ness Monster picture to get the style right.

But most important, make sure you skip over anything that may be new and keep your phone in vertical mode to ensure you will continually cut the Cybertruck out of your video.
Sponsored