Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
The red pin gives a reference to where the city of Hutto is located in Texas. Land speculators will be scouting to buy property in and around Hutto very soon if the rumor is true and property prices will be escalating. The median price of a home in Hutto is currently around $275k.

Tesla Cybertruck Report: Cybertruck Factory is headed to Austin Texas! A48F4E37-B324-4191-A41B-088531A79A54
Sponsored

Last edited:

jim15936

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Prius cars today, Cybertruck dual motor ordered.
Occupation
Tesla analyst, patented inventor and former AI researcher.
Country flag
Therefore, I don’t think it’s impossible, but like it’s often the case with Tesla, the timeline is extremely aggressive.
Perhaps there are existing closed factories in the area, that can be modified to cut the time in half.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
The red pin gives a reference to where the city of Hutto is located in Texas. Land speculators will be scouting to buy property in and around Hutto very soon if the rumor is true and property prices will be escalating. The median price of a home in Hutto is currently around $275k.

A48F4E37-B324-4191-A41B-088531A79A54.png
Hutto seems logical to me, large areas of flat acreage and not to far of a commute out of Austin. Also pretty quick access to Highway 35 (DFW and San Antonio) and 290 ( to Houston).

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
I really hope they build the Cybertruck in Austin, Texas. It would give me an excuse to visit Texas, attend Fully Charged Live, and take a tour of the factory. Austin is the one town in Texas that is culturally diverse enough to please all visitors.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I really hope they build the Cybertruck in Austin, Texas. It would give me an excuse to visit Texas, attend Fully Charged Live, and take a tour of the factory. Austin is the one town in Texas that is culturally diverse enough to please all visitors.
I understand what you are saying, but Houston is actually WAY more culturally diverse. Come check it out some time.

one of the most culturally diverse cities in the U.S. in fact.

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I'm sure I would drive by quite often!
Thank you for accepting this extremely difficult and critical job requiring keen observation and extremes of human strength, skill, and perseverance. When needed, you would be informed via cryptic messages which will self destruct in five seconds after getting viewed.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Me too, and it's only 10 miles from my house!!
OK, we expect you'll set up an outpost about a half mile out from ground zero, you don't have to dig a hole in the ground or anything, but we do feel you should have at least a desert camo tent from which to operate, binoculars with night vision/infrared, beer naturally, and give us daily updates as to progress. We NEED TO KNOW WHEN THE FIRST CYBERTRUCK ROLLS OUT OF THERE! Then of course, you burn tent/binoculars and leave no trace.
Tesla Cybertruck Report: Cybertruck Factory is headed to Austin Texas! binoculars

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
I understand what you are saying, but Houston is actually WAY more culturally diverse. Come check it out some time.

one of the most culturally diverse cities in the U.S. in fact.
I have been to Houston one time. I took the tour of the NASA facility; it was really cool.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Giga Berlin will be sitting on 300 hectare which is roughly 750 acres. Here is a great drone video to help visualize how large that is...

Last edited:

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Interesting video, it looks like they removed a lot of trees and are now in the process of removing the good topsoil. That would be a good thing to reuse all that good soil.

Gozer

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram
Occupation
Engineering technician
Country flag
I was thinking of checking out that site today and was curious if it was on Google maps. It is showing on Google maps but in a different location not super far from the Hutto site, in the town of Pflugerville.

This site might make more sense since it is super close to the Austin executive airport.

Tesla Cybertruck Report: Cybertruck Factory is headed to Austin Texas! 20200601_151649

Tesla Cybertruck Report: Cybertruck Factory is headed to Austin Texas! 20200601_151618
Sponsored