Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
For when you have an exactly 6 hour long journey to make.

Sponsored

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I need some blues reccomdations after loosing our puppy boy this weekend to GDV. One of the main reasons I was keen of getting the CT was that the HVAC bedspace would allow us to always take both the dogs with comfortably and safely on every trip. Now he has to ride that big CT in the sky. :cry:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
For when you have an exactly 6 hour long journey to make.

My friend, I think you're sliding into a relapse. Quick, take two ELO's, a Beatle, and as many Rolling Stones as you can get your hands on. If you're still with us this evening, ride some AC/DC's for an hour or two, the get behind the wheel of some Cars. Remember, we got your back. Nobody should have to listen to SIX HOURS of Flaming Lips.
Before the night is out, make sure to taper off with some Thorogood. Stay away from anything flaming.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
My friend, I think you're sliding into a relapse. Quick, take two ELO's, a Beatle, and as many Rolling Stones as you can get your hands on. If you're still with us this evening, ride some AC/DC's for an hour or two, the get behind the wheel of some Cars. Remember, we got your back. Nobody should have to listen to SIX HOURS of Flaming Lips.
Before the night is out, make sure to taper off with some Thorogood. Stay away from anything flaming.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I need some blues reccomdations after loosing our puppy boy this weekend to GDV. One of the main reasons I was keen of getting the CT was that the HVAC bedspace would allow us to always take both the dogs with comfortably and safely on every trip. Now he has to ride that big CT in the sky. :cry:
Hey speaking of some Blues. Tedeschi Trucks Band is my current go to for Blues. This is their Anthem:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Dude, seriously? I doing my best to drag you out of the slime and the mud, and this is what you do? I may have permanent damage from just 2 minutes of skipping through that...ugh.
OK, so try some Van Ha...oh, never mind. I'm no longer confident I can be of any help.
You have to want to get better. Flaming stuff isn't helping. Especially a 48 hr. marathon.
By the way, this really explains why Flaming Lips went Ghost Mode after their one hit.
Godspeed, Flower.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Dude, seriously? I doing my best to drag you out of the slime and the mud, and this is what you do? I may have permanent damage from just 2 minutes of skipping through that...ugh.
OK, so try some Van Ha...oh, never mind. I'm no longer confident I can be of any help.
You have to want to get better. Flaming stuff isn't helping. Especially a 48 hr. marathon.
By the way, this really explains why Flaming Lips went Ghost Mode after their one hit.
Godspeed, Flower.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
For putting your feet up and letting FSD do all the work.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Smokestack lightning. Howlin wolf