Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Let's start this with a graphic illustration shall we?

Tesla Cybertruck Insane Technology Bandwagon - The Font! hello

I have completed the glyph set from the Cybertruck logo and made them into a font people can use.
I have named the font, "INSANE TECHNOLOGY BANDWAGON".
Using the 6 letters available (C, Y, B, R, T, K), I have extrapolated something which I feel is thematically similar.
I don't know if Tesla hired a font designer to create an entire alphabet, or just a logo designer who stylized those six letters (I suspect the latter because there are some inconsistencies when you look up close).

Either way Tesla has not made that font available so I have taken the liberty of creating this one.
It's an interesting and challenging character set as it prioritizes style over readability, and it is hard to get that balance right. With that in mind I developed alternates for each character, one that leans towards style, and then one that leans towards legibility, for different use cases.
These different versions can be accessed by using lower or upper case.

(The 6 official Tesla letters do not have alternates because they are considered definitive.)

Tesla Cybertruck Insane Technology Bandwagon - The Font! ITB example glyph set

I haven't bothered with punctuation or special characters beyond the question mark and number set.
There is also something wrong with the lower case "r" but you can just use upper case as it is the same.

As for style guides and usage, Teslas was limited to CYBRTRK, so you can follow that style of vowel deletion and minimization, or you can write out entire words, it's up to you.
Hell you can write a thesis with it for all I care!

Tesla Cybertruck Insane Technology Bandwagon - The Font! ct or ct

This is free for anyone to use, and of course the forum mods can use it for the site if they want to.
Please try it out and then give me your questions, comments, criticisms and praise.
Praise being the most important one.

Zip file is attached to this post.
Sponsored

Attachments

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag

hello.png

I have completed the glyph set from the Cybertruck logo and made them into a font people can use.
Using the 6 letters available (C, Y, B, R, T, K), I have extrapolated something which I feel is thematically similar.
I don't know if Tesla hired a font designer to create an entire alphabet, or just a logo designer who stylized those six letters (I suspect the latter because there are some inconsistencies when you look up close).

Either way Tesla has not made that font available so I have taken the liberty of creating this one.
It's an interesting and challenging character set as it prioritizes style over readability, and it is hard to get that balance right. With that in mind I developed alternates for each character, one that leans towards style, and then one that leans towards legibility, for different use cases.

(The 6 official Tesla letters do not have alternates because they are considered definitive.)

ITB example glyph set.png

I haven't bothered with punctuation or special characters beyond the question mark and number set.
There is also something wrong with the lower case "r" but you can just use upper case as it is the same.

As for style guides and usage, Teslas was limited to CYBRTRK, so you can follow that style of vowel deletion and minimization, or you can write out entire words, it's up to you.

ct or ct.jpg

This is free for anyone to use, and of course the forum mods can use it for the site if they want to.
Please try it out and then give me your questions, comments, criticisms and praise.

You're A W E S O M E

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag

hello.png

ITB example glyph set.png

ct or ct.jpg

Now that's something you can write home to your mum about!

Mate, fair dinkum, you're absolutely EPIC!
(y)(y)

Thanks heaps! Looks great. 😄

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
This absolutely rocks. Next would be a font that could be read only by special glasses included with CT.