Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

Miralf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 900 turbo convertible and Tri Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
What makes everybody think that the CTs will go to reservers in the order of their reservation number? There are two variables other than reservation number that could determine timing.

One variable will be what models will come off the line earliest (although a buyer could agree to accept an available model that differs from the one ordered). The main variable will be location. You could have the lowest number, but be in the last place that Tesla decides to supply, and I have not seen one word about the order or sequence of supplying locations.
Because we don’t even know if Elon will delivered it out of north america or not 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
RN 112795413

Order Date: 21 Nov 19
Time: 23:45:00
Est Position: 46,160
Huh, my res is lower than yours. Maybe I did order on the 21st? I don't even know anymore lol

First Name
Kevin Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I put my order in last November/December. It's understandable that's going to be a LOOOONG wait. But how long? Can we even answer that before seeing production start and about 1 year of ramping up?

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
I put my order in last November/December. It's understandable that's going to be a LOOOONG wait. But how long? Can we even answer that before seeing production start and about 1 year of ramping up?
Patience. Good things come to those who wait. We have been waiting much longer than you will have to. Hummer problems...rivian problems ...e150 problems.... Tesla is the GOLD standard. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I'm sure you will be happy with your CT.

Green-Mario

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I have 2. I hope I will be lucky and get both this year.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

First Name
Kevin Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Patience. Good things come to those who wait. We have been waiting much longer than you will have to. Hummer problems...rivian problems ...e150 problems.... Tesla is the GOLD standard. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I'm sure you will be happy with your CT.
Oh I'm not complaining or saying anything like, "Me first dammit!!" I 100% get that I'm way towards the back of the que. I even kinda planned it that way as getting my CyberTruck anytime in the next two years would be a big problem financially, but everything lines up awesome after that. Odds are that my longer wait time nets me a better product as well, so in that sense I gain a bit of an advantage. Still, it'd be kinda nice to be one of the lucky folks who get to drive around the shiny new thing while it's still shiny and new, but that's just vanity I suppose.

I'm mostly curious what the ramp-up looks like. There will be mostly one Giga Factory making CyberTruck for now. The run rate ain't gonna be 500,000 this year or next. It's gonna take awhile. I'm actually very excited to see how the ramp-up goes.

rjberty72

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
I ordered on 6/15/2021 RN115157848 and would be pleasantly surprised to get mine by summer of 2024. I currently own a Rivian and truly hope that the CB is way better.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Oh I'm not complaining or saying anything like, "Me first dammit!!" I 100% get that I'm way towards the back of the que. I even kinda planned it that way as getting my CyberTruck anytime in the next two years would be a big problem financially, but everything lines up awesome after that. Odds are that my longer wait time nets me a better product as well, so in that sense I gain a bit of an advantage. Still, it'd be kinda nice to be one of the lucky folks who get to drive around the shiny new thing while it's still shiny and new, but that's just vanity I suppose.

I'm mostly curious what the ramp-up looks like. There will be mostly one Giga Factory making CyberTruck for now. The run rate ain't gonna be 500,000 this year or next. It's gonna take awhile. I'm actually very excited to see how the ramp-up goes.
You got me thinking

SHanghai has adjacent land to build on. Germany is being constructed, so is Austin which makes the CT and it could gear up to 500,000 by 2025.

Mexico is announced and will be producing late 24.

All (Shanghai?) will produce 4680's, but are there facilities producing enough proprietary SS ?

By 2025 all 4 could produce the CT. I am not saying it will happen, but the ability is there and so is the possibility to make 1 million per year by end of 25.

If the demand is there... why not.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
You got me thinking

SHanghai has adjacent land to build on. Germany is being constructed, so is Austin which makes the CT and it could gear up to 500,000 by 2025.

Mexico is announced and will be producing late 24.

All (Shanghai?) will produce 4680's, but are there facilities producing enough proprietary SS ?

By 2025 all 4 could produce the CT. I am not saying it will happen, but the ability is there and so is the possibility to make 1 million per year by end of 25.

If the demand is there... why not.
Why not? I'll explain my point of view.
"Charlie sir, your Cybertruck is ready for shipping to your dealer. Shipping Shanghai to Australier is 14 days".
I don't have anything against Shanghai or Mexico, but I want my Cybertruck made here in the US of A.

'Nuff said.

cmugler

First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
kona ev, bmw x5 diesel
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have # RN113617448, how do I determine where I am in line?

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Last edited: