Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forster
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
There are many posts about what the CT can do, like go camping, load up most anything, out accelerate a Porsche, etc. But is there anything a Cybertruck CANNOT do?
Hip Hop Dance like this:

:)
Sponsored

OB2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Fit in most peoples garages. :rolleyes:
That's my concern too. I'd be so hesitant of not being able to park it indoors, not that I'm worried of the truck being out in the elements, but out being exposed to PEOPLE! It's going to be an attention getter for sure if its parked outside. Don't want any of that near my CT!

swampgator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
Really not that difficult to make a reasonable guess. If you tow a 10000# trailer with your Ram 1500, you get probably 5-7 MPG. Let's say that is 50% of your normal MPG.
Cybertruck will be the same. If you have a 500 miles range normally, you will get probably 250 miles with towing. Of course you don't really get 500 miles on the highway. Probably more like 400, so towing real world at 70 mph will get you around 200 miles of range.
Just for reference, when I pull my boat with our Sequoia, we get 5-6 mpg and stop to fill up with gas every 2 hours or so.

Ducaudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6
Occupation
M & M’s alphabetizer
Country flag
It can’t get here fast enough AND make its own payments.

Matt1664

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
That's my concern too. I'd be so hesitant of not being able to park it indoors, not that I'm worried of the truck being out in the elements, but out being exposed to PEOPLE! It's going to be an attention getter for sure if its parked outside. Don't want any of that near my CT!
Mine is big enough I built it for an arctic Toyota. I am more worried people will try scratch it just to see if it can withstand damage

dnh

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
More than I can currently count.
Occupation
knowledge whisperer
Country flag
Gooseneck or 5th wheel hook ups. If there's one thing that would stand in the way of commerical needs, it's this.