Anybody see the new Back to the Future trailer?

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Cool. Yes, I saw that one. There was also one made in yellow.

image.jpeg

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Why would you ever paint a Delorean......
While I agree, we need to prepare ourselves from some really out there wraps on the Cybertruck. I also fully expect some people to also paint their Cybertrucks. Also laser engraving is possible on the Cybertruck, so we will definitely be seeing some very unique trucks.

Personally I really like the Cybertruck as is, the only things I was considering was black but I don't really see myself getting that option. If they have warthog green, I will be getting that for my friends Cybertruck since he is a huge halo fan and it somewhat resembles the halo warthog.

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Why would you ever paint a Delorean......
Well, there were a couple of reasons. There were a handful painted while the company was still going to test paint methods on stainless. Later, after the company failed, some dealers painted a few cars at customer's request, or as an attempt to sell them. The rest were painted by the owner to hide body damage before parts became available or to limit the cost of repair.

Most are now returned to stainless when they are sold to the next owner and restored.

Might as well make use both ends.
Agreed. It's not my cup of tea. Sadly, this yellow car and a concours DeLorean suffered extensive damage in a garage fire.

--------
I agree that there will be different finishes applied to the Cybertruck. To each their own, but mine will be kept the original stainless.

Bigvbear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2001 Chevy Tracker, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Country flag
While I agree, we need to prepare ourselves from some really out there wraps on the Cybertruck. I also fully expect some people to also paint their Cybertrucks. Also laser engraving is possible on the Cybertruck, so we will definitely be seeing some very unique trucks.

Personally I really like the Cybertruck as is, the only things I was considering was black but I don't really see myself getting that option. If they have warthog green, I will be getting that for my friends Cybertruck since he is a huge halo fan and it somewhat resembles the halo warthog.
I personalty am going to keep it stainless.

unless matte black is an option, then i might be overly tempted lol
Sponsored