Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Awesome. Can’t wait for the next events. Does anyone know what is the actual length / breadth of the factory building, Texas vs Berlin, I know the land is more in Texas.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I love the smell of concrete in the morning, smells like victory.

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I donno, I feel like the work on Giga Texas is slow compared to that in Berlin. There seemed to be multiple crews working on several areas simultaneously in Berlin (it looked like a busy beehive), whereas in Texas there looks like only a couple skeleton crews operating at a time. If the plan is all prepared, what's stopping them from operating multiple crews all over simultaneously. This looks like will take much longer. May be I'm overthinking too much.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I donno, I feel like the work on Giga Texas is slow compared to that in Berlin. There seemed to be multiple crews working on several areas simultaneously ...
Are you referring to Terry's videos? They don't show workers because they're taken late afternoons after the main work day.

I believe the pouring of the concrete is ahead of the pace set at Berlin. Also, they don't have the same review process in Texas as they do in California and Germany. Not so many people can lodge protests and reviews.

(Here in California we just limited what kinds of projects can be reviewed, and are looking at ways to reduce spurious review. It's become a real problem. You need some process, just not something that lets competitors shut down new ice cream shops be ause they just want to make it cost more....)

-Crissa

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tesla Terafactory Austin rendering. This is a pic of Giga Nevada but you can tell by now this is how TTA will look.

Tesla Cybertruck VIDEO - Tesla Cybertruck TeraFactory Site Construction Is Well Underway hero@2x

Pic from Tesla.com
Sponsored