First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
Cybertruck dual motor is $49,999 base.... is this prized after saving or before saving ? or the real prize would be higher. like the model Y basic real prize is $48,000 and estimate saving is $42,000, so the true cost is $48,000 plus tax and lic to bring the car home. Can any one tell me what is the real prize you have to pay for a cybertruck dual motor to take the car home ? Thank you. my wife is making me consider a Toyota sienna 2021 hybrid AWD XSE at $45,000 prize, this is scary me. as she have a appoint that tesla is just BS in prize of the cybertruck. Now if the cybertruct is $49,999 plus tax and lic to bring the car home, then sorry wife I am waiting for my cybertruck. Help please....because most wifes do not care about BS saving of electric car...but miost wife onlycare for what will be deduced from the family bank account. LOL.
Show less

Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Cybertruck dual motor is $49,999 base.... is this prized after saving or before saving ?
If you prize it enough to shell out this kind of money I don't think it much matters whether the price includes savings or not.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
The prize is prize without savings.

So base 1 motor is 40k before taxes and stuff, duel is 50k, tri was 70k?

TI4Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500 Cummins, GMC 1500, LandRover Discovery 1, Suzuki GT750, Electra Glide Ultra Classic Limited, Electra Glide Sport, RX3 Cyclone
Occupation
Retired, added 5 days to my weekend
Country flag
Can any one tell me what is the real prize you have to pay for a cybertruck dual motor to take the car home ? Thank you. my wife is making me consider a Toyota sienna 2021 hybrid AWD XSE at $45,000 prize, this is scary me. as she have a appoint that tesla is just BS in prize of the cybertruck. Now if the cybertruct is $49,999 plus tax and lic to bring the car home, then sorry wife I am waiting for my cybertruck. Help please....because most wifes do not care about BS saving of electric car...but miost wife onlycare for what will be deduced from the family bank account. LOL.
I am going to conclude you are in the market for a family vehicle? How many persons do you need to transport? Do you have any special requirements that the vehicle has to perform or do you need a AWD. Some events may not be apparent today like the need to haul or pull a trailer. Are you a homeowner and could use a truck from time to time. The next question is how long to you plan on keeping your next vehicle? Toyota Sienna is a pretty good minivan according to Carcomplaints.com A lot of reservation holders here have a long term plan or even the last truck to be purchased. So no secret on a vehicles cost to buy but the long term ownership will decrease once it's paid off. The cost of maintenance is lower than ICE and cost to recharge is less per mile. A single motor is $39,900 so it really depends on what you need or how you are going to sell your wife on this CT idea. My wife drives a 2017 GMC Sierra, it's a really nice truck but when I get my CT she said it's hers. Yeah I get to buy and watch it drive away from the house, I am not complaining at least In get to seat in it...lol

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The price of an EV is just buying some of your fuel up front: The battery.

That's why elsewhere, Tesla shows the price 'with savings' included. But they have not done that for the Cybertruck yet. The truck is still in pre-orders and doesn't need advertising.

-Crissa

Edit: Why does cybertrucownerclub.com sometimes eat words somewhere else in my post when I'm using iOS? x-x

Last edited:
OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
The price of an EV is just buying some of your fuel up front: The batt

That's why elsewhere, Tesla shows the price 'with savings' included. But they have not done that for the Cybertruck yet. The truck is still in pre-orders and doesn't need advertising.

-Crissa
Thank you. hopefully Tesla will not do that. I can easily pay $49,999 plus tax and lic. for the cybertruck, but any more than than will very difficult for may be more than half of everyone already and willing to buy the cybertruck. I really hope that $49,999 plus tax and lic is the actual prize to bring the cybertruck home.

OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
If you prize it enough to shell out this kind of money I don't think it much matters whether the price includes savings or not.
Yes, it does.... that will be an extra may be $10,000. you have to pay on top of $49,999. $10,000 extra cost on top of the $49,999 is a lot of money to be prepare for.

OP
OP
davidngo44

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
The prize is prize without savings.

So base 1 motor is 40k before taxes and stuff, duel is 50k, tri was 70k?
I hope this is true. Are we all 100% sure that the cybertruck is prized without the savings ? I am truely hope so. I Just took a look at 2021 sienna EXL hybrid(AWD no included) at longo toyota today priced for $43,000 plus tax and lic. sienna is a nice van. The new sienna is way better than the honda odesssy $37,100 out of the door my cousin just pay for. I amJust saying....we all have about 9 to 12 months left to save for our cybertruck. Every dollar count in this bad corona ccp virus economy. thank you.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I hope this is true. Are we all 100% sure that the cybertruck is prized without the savings ?
It would be illegal - actually criminal law - to change the price like that in California, where Tesla is based.

The Cybertruck might cost more for future orders, but not for us. There are a few thousand in taxes and fees that vary by your place of registration, though, so remember to make sure you have head room.

This will be the most expensive car I've ever bought. The price is right at the edge of what I can afford, too. So yes, I'm eyeing it quite closely.

-Crissa

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
David, I congratulate you for fearlessly tackling a language which appears to be a second language, or even a distant third. I'm quite sure the price of Cybertruck is plus tax and license, so definitely allow for that. But consider the fact, if you don't get the Cybertruck, you'll always regret it. Not me. I assure you, my friend, I am going to be one happy SS 'lectric truckin' mofo.
Sponsored