Status
Not open for further replies.

NPATEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Country flag
This thing looks like a beast. ONLY Tesla can make people reach far above their budget and still be happy about their purchase. Mark my words, if this is the real cybrtrk image and it has a good range, it will break the car market. Not just truck market. Ford, Dodge, GMC etc make way for the cybrbeast!
Sponsored

Jayrod

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla Model X
The photo has been posted and removed by moderators on Tesla reddit. This gives me high confidence the image is very close to actual truck.
That pretty much tells the tale. Of course we still have a ton of questions. Can’t wait to see this thing.

funny though, doesn’t the paint look satin ? Do you think that’s an option on these , make it more tank like.

NPATEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Country flag
The photo has been posted and removed by moderators on Tesla reddit. This gives me high confidence the image is very close to actual truck.
I like the sound of this

NPATEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Country flag
That pretty much tells the tale. Of course we still have a ton of questions. Can’t wait to see this thing.

funny though, doesn’t the paint look satin ? Do you think that’s an option on these , make it more tank like.
I was thinking the same thing. Camo or military green would look awesome on this

Jayrod

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla Model X
I was thinking the same thing. Camo or military green would look awesome on this
it also strengths my belief we will see a street truck with gloss paint and 22’s and an off road version. So lariat and raptor.

NPATEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Country flag
it also strengths my belief we will see a street truck with gloss paint and 22’s and an off road version. So lariat and raptor.
It is very likely. I just can’t wrap my head around assembly logistics. It certainly possible. In Elon I trust.

McNigguh

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry
After rewatching the teaser from Tesla twitter account. Could it be possible that the truck is on a ramp and going to float on the water ? The last second of the teaser looks like footage of underwater of seabed.

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
After rewatching the teaser from Tesla twitter account. Could it be possible that the truck is on a ramp and going to float on the water ? The last second of the teaser looks like footage of underwater of seabed.
Yes. Musk confirms.

turbotruck1974

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Engineer
Can't really tell a thing from that pic. Styling is something that's always so subjective anyway. Big test will be to see how much its continuous towing capacity is and how long the battery will last under those conditions.

amplificus

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 LX470, 2005 STi, 2016 4Runner, 1968 Porsche 912
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
we can tell that it has most likely a solid rear axle, which is pretty interesting, but not surprising for heavy duty use.

Status
Not open for further replies.