Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I'm going to be brutally honest, open and frank about this, not holding back here. The biggest problem I've had with the Cybertruck is that there isn't one in my driveway right now. Other than that, not a goddam thing. It's the most handsome truck I've ever seen, and has so many features that put it so far ahead of the "competition" that they're going to need to play hard catchup for ten years just to lose miserably. Elon, you're a superstar who not only is taking us into the new future of sustainable transportation, but are going to get us to freaking MARS.

?
Sponsored

Vrakpant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover 109, Ford Transit Custom
Country flag
Clickbait! You rascal. My driveway is currently clogged up by a dinosaurjuice chugging rustbucket. Can't wait to get rid of Fix-Or-Repair-Daily. Hopefully I won't run out of duct tape and bale wire before 2023....

pirx

First Name
Pawel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
hehehe, got clickbaited, too :]

AndrewB

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT-Tri Res, V10 Excursion, Victory Tour, Prius
Occupation
IT support, Development and Sys Admin
Country flag
I'll be replacing a 2001 Ford Excursion v10 6.8 L with a TriMotor CT. Also my little Mazda Tribute.
I really hope we get fold down wall, or at least roll down window between the cab and bed. Also, I would like a closer look at pulling a 5th wheel.

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Great replies, yes..I took to the clickbait too!

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
I'm going to be brutally honest, open and frank about this, not holding back here. The biggest problem I've had with the Cybertruck is that there isn't one in my driveway right now. Other than that, not a goddam thing. It's the most handsome truck I've ever seen, and has so many features that put it so far ahead of the "competition" that they're going to need to play hard catchup for ten years just to lose miserably. Elon, you're a superstar who not only is taking us into the new future of sustainable transportation, but are going to get us to freaking MARS. ?
Tesla Cybertruck Everything that's wrong with the Cybertruck 18c3dbd09f3e5e9b0976d0f49ecb5334

JPHiggs

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
about to retire an '07 xTerra for a CyberTruck
Country flag
Ya got me with the clickitybait too!

I can't wait to get mine as well. I'll be replacing an '07 Nissan xTerra. Lasted me quite well I must say. I bought it brand new and now have over 230k miles on it - hoping she'll last until CT gets here... Well we'll just see about that! lol
Sponsored