Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Man, I remember that coming up on my Youtube dash. Those guys were ...I don't know what theey were guessing from.

-Crissa
The video he was commenting on... Isn't that the same video that Todd cybertrucktruckguy tore apart and got a bunch of publicity for?

Yeah, this one.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The video he was commenting on... Isn't that the same video that Todd TCTTG tore apart and got a bunch of publicity for?

Yeah, this one.
I remember him tearing apart the one with Munro on it... Yeah.

I like that they picked out different points. Todd can be a little winded tho.

-Crissa

jcryer3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Ram Promaster
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
Great Analysis! Love laughing at the state of the past thinkers. The same problem is across the board in our country’s approach to public policy. We now have an 80 year old Speaker of the House and a 78 year old President with dementia both with almost 50 years each doing the same thinking. We are living in a world of technology explosion and social communication and information upheaval. We need more Elon Musk types In business and politics! Oops, we just voted one out.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
78 year old President with dementia ...
And another one of those queued up right behind him.

But as for money and insanity - look at TSLA pre market this morning. Get your tulip bulbs while they are hot!

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Great Analysis! Love laughing at the state of the past thinkers. The same problem is across the board in our country’s approach to public policy. We now have an 80 year old Speaker of the House and a 78 year old President with dementia both with almost 50 years each doing the same thinking. We are living in a world of technology explosion and social communication and information upheaval. We need more Elon Musk types In business and politics! Oops, we just voted one out.
And it is such a relief after 4 yrs of a racist crook.......and posssible traitor.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
And it is such a relief after 4 yrs of a racist crook.......and posssible traitor.
Well lets look to the future not to the past. The new guy is going to solve all the worlds problems but we have to help him out so call your broker right now and order a big load of TSLA, PLUG, ENPH etc, Quick. While the opportunity lasts.

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well lets look to the future not to the past. The new guy is going to solve all the worlds problems but we have to help him out so call your broker right now and order a big load of TSLA, PLUG, ENPH etc, Quick. While the opportunity lasts.
Got 100 shr of Tesla 1 1/2 yrs ago for 22000. Just passed 400000

T3slaDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, RWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Got 100 shr of Tesla 1 1/2 yrs ago for 22000. Just passed 400000
Man, that sucks... What a bad investment! Tesla is going to zero guys, nobody should invest in it! What are you all thinking????? ?

I've been laughing at the analysis and their predictions of Tesla for years...

Side Note: I'm glad that I invested in Tesla when everyone was doubting its success! Thanks Uncle Elon!!! ?

Owner13669

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hilarious spoof of reality. Comparing Trump. to Elon musk. ????

Iacemoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ram 1500 <> 1970 Chevy C10 Stepside Custom
Occupation
Drug Dealer
Country flag
Hahaha. "I'm concentrating on Nick Cola."

I watch autoline and have for a few years. Its a decent show for the most part. This one was the most out of touch episodes I can remember. The boomers on there have gone from bringing up Tesla as a joke to finally realizing it's a legit player.

Funny what a couple years can do.

I remember watching that episode and laughing my ass off when they estimated 40k EV trucks in 2023. Millennials and gen Xers will almost exclusively be buying EV trucks in the near future. The market is changing. Buyers priorities are changing. This dinosaur logic they are using to try and justify their projections is laughable.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Actually if you listen to what they say and understand how an estimate is calculated 45-65K in 2 years seems like a pretty reasonable number. One doesn't just publish an estimate. There are confidence bands attached to it. I'd say 50K with a 90% confidence band extending 40K either side seems reasonable. So what good is an estimate in which we have so little confidence? Good question, Why is the confidence band so wide. Good question too. The answer is that there are so many unknowns. Will the new strain of Corona Virus impair chip production (as has been suggested) to the point where the cars can't be built? Is Tesla counting on battery developments that don't bear fruit quite on schedule? Will the Democrats establish the office of The Handicapper General of the USA?

How many consumer BEV pickups are on the roads today? More perhaps to the point, how many Semi's? How many Roadsters?

Will BEV in general (I don't mean just trucks) be accepted ? Penetration in the US has been pretty slow thus far. The reason your Tesla stock is going up is because of the Chinese market - not the US. People are afraid of what they don't understand. My wife is afraid of our X. Consider the rate of adoption of the metric system in the US.

Of all the trucks "available in 2021" how many do we think we'll actually see? Of the lot the only one in which I have high confidence (bolstered by hope) is Rivian. How fast will they ramp? Note that there is evidence that they can't get the batteries in the quantities they need.
Sponsored