The Cybertruck is NOT a "Pickup Truck". So what is it?

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Wait until Joe Public catches a CT crossing a small body of water demonstrating its ability to float for a short period of time.

No potato cameras allowed!

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
It goes on land.

It swims.

It works hard and carries things.

The Cybertruck is a beaver!!

1680026815313.gif
There is precedence for using that name.
De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver float plane.
There are even versions of the float plane with electric propulsion instead of ICE.

--------------------------------------

What plane is a Beaver?
De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver The De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver is a rugged, short take-off and landing utility aircraft ideally suited for bush operations from unprepared airfields. It can be equipped with wheels, skis, floats or amphibious floats to suit a range of operating conditions.
De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver - BAE Systems
https://www.baesystems.com › heritage › de-havilland.

Tesla Cybertruck The Cybertruck is NOT a "Pickup Truck". So what is it? -2_Beaver_Mk1_Airwaves_Gold_Coast_%288402101541%29

The de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver is a single-engined high-wing propeller-driven short takeoff and landing (STOL) aircraft developed and manufactured by de Havilland Canada. It has been primarily operated as a bush plane and has been used for a wide variety of utility roles, such as cargo and passenger hauling, aerial application (crop dusting and aerial topdressing), and civil aviation duties.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilland_Canada_DHC-2_Beaver

Tesla Cybertruck The Cybertruck is NOT a "Pickup Truck". So what is it? eplane-van

The Harbour Air ePlane team is excited to announce that the first direct all-electric point to point test flight has been completed. The historic De Havilland Beaver has been completely retrofitted in 2019 to operate using 100% electricity.
https://harbourair.com/harbour-airs-all-electric-aircraft-operates-first-point-to-point-test-flight/

Seaplane to ePlane - The Women Behind The World's First Electric Commercial Aircraft
Dec 10, 2020
Harbour Air Seaplanes

---------

----------------------------------------------

Last edited:

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I'll just be driving and using it, while letting naysayers or others on the side lines worry about whatever they want to call it. Tesla's already calling it a Cybertruck. I won't need anyone else's armchair interpretations for a product name. They can worry about what to call it. I'll just continue to enjoy owning it.

- ÆCIII

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
I was thinking:

DUAL EV — Durable Universal All-Terrain Electric Vehicle (pronounced "Do-All EV")

or

eADAPT — electric All-Terrain Durable All-Purpose Truck (pronounced "Adapt")

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
I was thinking:

DUAL EV — Durable Universal All-Terrain Electric Vehicle (pronounced "Do-All EV")

or

eADAPT — electric All-Terrain Durable All-Purpose Truck (pronounced "Adapt")
2nd one is good. eADAPT — electric All-Terrain Durable All-Purpose Truck (pronounced "Adapt")