Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
The Tesla Supercharger map has been updated with the newest current and future planned locations. The coverage is more robust than ever; can you imagine how much redder this map will look in 2 years when the Cybertruck begins deliveries. (y)

You can access the interactive Tesla supercharger map at https://www.tesla.com/findus

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Supercharger Map Updated With New Current and Future Locations 2020-January-Tesla-Supercharger-ma
Sponsored

Last edited:

2Futre4u

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor LR 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trailboss 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Environmental Scientist
Country flag
I am curious if there will be superchargers set up for trailer use (no unhooking trailer to charge), at least one per location.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
On an unrelated topic. Why hasn't Elon produced any Cybertruck merchandises?! Or has he? If so, where can I buy them? Hats, shirts, miniature scale models, coffee mugs, beanie caps, sweat shirts, etc...I am dying to get my hands on them, 2 years is a long wait for my real Cybertruck, these things can sooth my addiction for this truck in the meantime...?

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Given that you can buy a 1:24 diecast model of the Semi today I'll bet a 1:18 scale Cybertruck will be available pretty soon.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Given that you can buy a 1:24 diecast model of the Semi today I'll bet a 1:18 scale Cybertruck will be available pretty soon.
That would be awesome! Hope the scaled CyberQuad be part of the deal! So sick!

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
A good place to get info on the charging situation in any particular area is crowd sourced Plugshare.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
That would be awesome! Hope the scaled CyberQuad be part of the deal! So sick!
Well my wife thought shelling out $250 for the Model X model was pretty sick but I didn't let that stop me. I'll doubtless do it again when the CT model becomes available.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Plugshare is my go to app for all charging needs. Thanks!

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3, LR AWD Cybertruck on order, 2020 Suburu Outback XT Limited
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Tesla Supercharger map has been updated with the newest current and future planned locations. The coverage is more robust than ever; can you imagine how much redder this map will look in 2 years when the Cybertruck begins deliveries. (y)

You can access the interactive Tesla supercharger map at https://www.tesla.com/findus

2020-January-Tesla-Supercharger-map.jpg
Maps not kept current. The newer SC near me isn't even shown as a future, let along current. Same for some Super Charging stations (WA State)

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
A better idea would be at rest areas on the interstate.
Exactly! The rest areas already have two sides; one for trucks and the other for passenger vehicles. If you strategically place some V3 super chargers on the truck side it would be really easy to just pull through and charge. Perhaps this idea is something that should be proposed to the different states' transportation departments?

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
Well my wife thought shelling out $250 for the Model X model was pretty sick but I didn't let that stop me. I'll doubtless do it again when the CT model becomes available.
I completely agree. I too am looking forward to owning my own CT model when they become available. My coworker has one that is in the same color as his Model 3. I am a little jealous, but soon enough I will have my own. Until that happens, I will just have to be content with the paper CT model I have sitting on the top of my monitor. If you would like to make your own paper model CT, you can download the attached file and then print it out. If you choose to use photo paper make sure you specify that in the printer settings. I failed to specify photo paper the first time I printed it and the results were not good.
Sponsored

Attachments