Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck (tri-motor on order)
Occupation
Software
Country flag
i think they (the makers/company?) want to make it and have plans to, the question is... have they done their due diligence with all business stuff to get it made in time and a decent product.
This is not an unreasonable concern. We spent almost 9 months in design validation, then three months in engineering validation. Manufacturing validation for another month with the help of Munro and Associates and some brilliant materials science and engineering talent. April 6 we entered market validation hoping to get $4.5 million in orders. We have more than $50 million in orders now from hundreds of Cybertruck enthusiasts who plan to use CyberLandr™ for vastly more use cases than camping.

Will we succeed? Almost certainly.
Sponsored

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
Creature comforts? How big exactly (not really exactly because we don't know the final width of the Cybertruck) is the two person bed in the Cyberlandr? Judging by the video it looks like each cushioln is 1/3 the width of the interior (maybe a little more) which would put at around 21 inches or less. Do you really think two people can sleep comfortably on 42 inches?

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
Sorry, maybe just my taste.... but that CyberLandr thing is aesthetically hideous to my taste. It doesn’t come close to matching the cyber truck aesthetics. IMHO
Yeah, its but tugly…I always know when something is going to be a success. Beatle’s, VW beatles, tiny homes, A-frame campers…It‘s when I hate something at first.

Pop-down adds @Home convenience that glamping took literally while losing the glamping lifestyle aura. A new categorical reshuffling of past indulgences, Pop-down provides necessities to travel that Pop-out trailering sold as prestige. CyberLandr in-your-face aesthetic makes no excuses for luxury. Pop-down simply collapses the whole argument.

Pop-down is for risk takers; people who love “new”, “unique”and their “convenience” too. Personality types who enjoy their passion see the Pop-down minimum viable proposition as the whole point of owning a CyberLandr!

Pop-down travel suffers an affordability gap Pop-out and Glamping introduced before it. Its glaring aesthetic is a cultural curb ”joiners” recognize right off. Its sky-high ransom a price paid for the security of having out-of-sight, out-of-mind convenience.

If possession is 9/10ths law, Pop-down convertibility is having your cake and eating it too. You don’t have to go back home, shack-up in bedbug motels or suffer eating at any unknown choke and puke along the way. You can even relieve yourself without surrender to humiliating, disgusting customer restrooms.

One more thing.

CyberLandr enables work from anywhere, go anywhere freedom and that’s a 10/10 – Nomad mathspeak for a Coup de grâce.

bfrench

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Do you really think two people can sleep comfortably on 42 inches?
There are three lounge chairs that convert to a single bed. We show only two in the early renderings but a third is stored in the ceiling of CyberLandr™.

bfrench

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Yeah, its but tugly…I always know when something is going to be a success. Beatle’s, VW beatles, tiny homes, A-frame campers…It‘s when I hate something at first.

Pop-down adds @Home convenience that glamping took literally while losing the glamping lifestyle aura. A new categorical reshuffling of past indulgences, Pop-down provides necessities to travel that Pop-out trailering sold as prestige. CyberLandr in-your-face aesthetic makes no excuses for luxury. Pop-down simply collapses the whole argument.

Pop-down is for risk takers; people who love “new”, “unique”and their “convenience” too. Personality types who enjoy their passion see the Pop-down minimum viable proposition as the whole point of owning a CyberLandr!

Pop-down travel suffers an affordability gap Pop-out and Glamping introduced before it. Its glaring aesthetic is a cultural curb ”joiners” recognize right off. Its sky-high ransom a price paid for the security of having out-of-sight, out-of-mind convenience.

If possession is 9/10ths law, Pop-down convertibility is having your cake and eating it too. You don’t have to go back home, shack-up in bedbug motels or suffer eating at any unknown choke and puke along the way. You can even relieve yourself without surrender to humiliating, disgusting customer restrooms.

One more thing.

CyberLandr enables work from anywhere, go anywhere freedom and that’s a 10/10 – Nomad mathspeak for a Coup de grâce.
Impressive rant; you are clearly flying intellectually at a level we can appreciate and few can comprehend.

This is priceless prose dude!

"Pop-down is for risk takers; people who love “new”, “unique”and their “convenience” too. Personality types who enjoy their passion see the Pop-down minimum viable proposition as the whole point of owning a CyberLandr!"

And could not be more aligned with precisely what our customers are saying using a variety of different words.

If you are inclined, please reach out to [email protected] and mention "customer advisory group" if you'd like to join us in some of those meetings in the future. You don't have to be a reservation-holder.

ps - Our CEO is still laughing about the bedbugs, choke and puke, and public restroom comment.

K Doc Brown 007

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion & 2019 Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
why? What don't you like about it?
okay I’ll bite, 2 items:
1. Color of tan, cream doesn’t match stainless steel look.

2. angular design of cybertruck makes it look like giant boxy legos wereso caked in bed. The box angles don’t flow well with cybertruck angles

where do I send my hourly design invoice to ??

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
okay I’ll bite, 2 items:
1. Color of tan, cream doesn’t match stainless steel look.

2. angular design of cybertruck makes it look like giant boxy legos wereso caked in bed. The box angles don’t flow well with cybertruck angles

where do I send my hourly design invoice to ??
You have good taste. Would you modify your own CT for travel?

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引用=“bFrance,POST:49257,会员:10434”]
我们的计划是采取赛博兰德尔™,无论哪里的赛博卡车是分发。
[/引述]
Thanks for your sharing. Will there be a distributor in China?Maybe we can set up to cover the Asia-Pacific region like China, Japan and Korea? ha ha...

bfrench

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
[引用=“bFrance,POST:49257,会员:10434”]
我们的计划是采取赛博兰德尔™,无论哪里的赛博卡车是分发。
[/引述]
Thanks for your sharing. Will there be a distributor in China?Maybe we can set up to cover the Asia-Pacific region like China, Japan and Korea? ha ha...
I recommend you reach out to [email protected] to discuss distribution opportunities.

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引用=“bFrance,POST:49522,会员:10434”]
我建议你联系投资@netlandr.com讨论分销机会。
[/引述]
Thanks a lot. When is the product scheduled for release?

bfrench

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
[引用=“bFrance,POST:49522,会员:10434”]
我建议你联系投资@netlandr.com讨论分销机会。
[/引述]
Thanks a lot. When is the product scheduled for release?
Our plan is to be ready to install CyberLandr™ for our buyers as they take delivery of their Cybertrucks.

bfrench

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Thank you. Can you install it in China?
Sure - CyberLandr™ is designed to be installed or uninstalled by owners or dealers.
Sponsored