A Song For When You're Between Teslas

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
Last month the lease ended on the 2018 Model S75D I had been driving for the past three years. Hands down the best car I've ever had, and being a hot rodder type most of my life I've had quite a lot of them.

Yet I'm approx. 43,000 on the CT list, so no Tesla truck for quite a while.

So yes I miss my Tesla, enough that I became inspired to write a song about her - I mean, about it (yikes).
Tesla Cybertruck A Song For When You're Between Teslas rolleyes

And since Teslas have been the No. 1 most mentioned cars in rap and hiphop songs, I decided to write it in that style (double yikes). :rolleyes:

It's been up on Youtube for about a week now, and already has over 300 clicks without me promoting it or anything.

If you are brave enough to hear it, please click below and let me know what you think.

And Thanks very much for listening:

Sponsored

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
Last month the lease ended on the 2018 Model S75D I had been driving for the past three years. Hands down the best car I've ever had, and being a hot rodder type most of my life I've had quite a lot of them.

So yes I miss my Tesla, enough that I became inspired to write a song about her - I mean, about it (yikes).
rolleyes.gif

And since Teslas have been the No. 1 most mentioned cars in rap and hiphop songs, I decided to write it in that style (double yikes). :rolleyes:

It's been up on Youtube for about a week now, and already has over 300 clicks without me promoting it or anything.

If you are brave enough to hear it, please click below and let me know what you think.

Damm, you are on it. This is great.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I did a quick search for used Teslas

Locally, a used 21 model 3, long range, pearl white, black interior standard rims, no FSD. Being offered at 56,660

Apparently, the dealership did not look what the brand new ones go on the site.

I thought BEVs were supposed to lose their value

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I did a quick search for used Teslas

Locally, a used 21 model 3, long range, pearl white, black interior standard rims, no FSD. Being offered at 56,660

Apparently, the dealership did not look what the brand new ones go on the site.

I thought BEVs were supposed to lose their value
Resales usually have a typical curve for depreciations. One thing that can disrupt the curve is supply and demand. Right now in Canada, most used and in good condition Teslas I see in lots are being sold at basically identical prices to what Tesla has on their website. Even models that are a couple years old aren't being sold any cheaper.

I can't imagine how much a used Cybertruck is going to be before Tesla actually gets through just the preorders. One thing I suspect is that the price will increase by the time they start taking orders after they finish preorder deliveries. People that are looking to turn a profit by getting one of the first Cybertrucks at the end of the year or early next year will have a pretty good chance to do it.

I don't know if that dealership actually expects anyone to pay more for a Tesla to get it immediately, or maybe they are just trying to pitch a high price for negotiations. Personally I'd never even ask about a vehicle that's more expensive than a new one unless there was a clear reason for it.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag

rolleyes.gif

I think Tesla needs to have Smart Summon playlists for when you summon it at the store. I'd love to have this song play as a way to tell my friend that my Cybertruck finally arrived. I also need Tesla to put a feature that just drives me around the parking lot when I get in the back seat, so I can look cool to my friends and then when I'm far away I'll just awkwardly crawl into the drivers seat.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag

rolleyes.gif

Love it. I don’t own a Tesla but now I have to so I can play this song in it.

I already forwarded it to a bunch of friends that do. Hope you get a lot of hits.

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag

I already forwarded it to a bunch of friends that do. Hope you get a lot of hits.
Need a Cybertruck remake. Just a change from Model S to Cybertruck and from Car to Truck. Two words and the song remains the same.

OP
OP
mrbulk

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag

Thanks very much for your kind efforts, it was an interesting experiment for me and eventually I would like the song playing from the new CT's BoomBox speaker.

But hey, if you do buy a Tesla just imagine if you said this was the song that made you do it ... hey maybe you could do a Crowdfunding project or something ... hmmm, ideas ...

OP
OP
mrbulk

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
Need a Cybertruck remake. Just a change from Model S to Cybertruck and from Car to Truck. Two words and the song remains the same.
YES already thought of that (y) and great minds think alike, but I was gonna try doing one exclusive to the CT's features. It will take some time to think up though, maybe even fishing from the bed while cruising on the water (like a clip I saw somebody make already).?

OP
OP
mrbulk

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
I guess people must be telling other people about the song, it’s well up over 500 hits closing in on 600 now.

Even if you’re just curious please take a 2 minutes to listen, and thanks.

Very intrigued to see how high it can go, and maybe by chance someone better connected hears it...

PS. wife just took delivery of her Model Y, so that's not even the same thing, is it?…?‍♂

Sponsored