Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Police Officer
Country flag
I don’t post here often and usually just stalk new posts but as far as accessories for the cybertruck and with the new info from AI day I thought I would express my only want for an accessor. A lot of people wand a solar cover or a mid gate for example. I would buy one without all that to be honest. I just want a robot companion for mine. It would integrate and be one in the same as the AI in the cybertruck and store and charge in the vault and be waiting for me to use. I have a farm and can use a hand every now and then Or for any other task I could possibly think of. The brutalist and industrial design of the cybertruck led me to the only robot that could possibly fit the aesthetic of the truck and it’s conveniently from one of my all time favorite sci-fi movies, interstellar. I want a CASE or TARS robot as an accessory. It fits the truck perfectly. With Tesla’s new chip... it could happen. A guy can dream, right?

Tesla Cybertruck The only cybertruck accessory I want. A4950A5F-D0E6-482D-BE2F-9ACC6FCF7611
Sponsored

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I'm not sure if that will come ahead of my dream feature of lightning-bolt-on-demand from Starlink to charge my Cybertruck wherever I am in my boon docking and trans-Alaska road trips.:alien:

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I’m skeptical we’ll see a super versatile humanoid robot that can pull weeds or dig a trench without serious training any time soon.

If there were, it would be like robot gold.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
My dream is fling much lower.
I wish a modest nuclear reactor that could continuously recharge the CT battery. I would sacrifice the frunk for it.
what about the vault?

Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
what about the vault?
I said "modest size" that is about the case size. The one you suggested does not fit into my dreams even when they are as big as the vault, only in a trailer

Kirsten

First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I want tractor accessories that can hook into where the tow hitch could go and then a power cord so I could plug a brush hog in and use my cyber truck to brush hog my property. My truck could double as a tractor. Fingers crossed.