Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
I just can't wait for so much more payload and towing capacity! Almost at my limit on my current truck with minimal stuff loaded into my trailer right now!

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I want tractor accessories that can hook into where the tow hitch could go and then a power cord so I could plug a brush hog in and use my cyber truck to brush hog my property. My truck could double as a tractor. Fingers crossed.
Might as well ask for a proper PTO. Though the Cybertruck is a bit wide for tractor duty

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I want the Tesla Bot to be a useful passenger in my CT. Always there, ready to help change a flat or carry groceries; never change the music station or never whine about needing food or rest stops.
Just a request for a stop at the supercharger so they can get "fed" a bit of electricity. But at least they won't be back seat driving. If they do you can just tell them to solve P versus NP.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
I want tractor accessories that can hook into where the tow hitch could go and then a power cord so I could plug a brush hog in and use my cyber truck to brush hog my property. My truck could double as a tractor. Fingers crossed.
You never know.

I believe the Mercedes Unimog was avaialble with a 540rmp PTO and class 3 three point hitch.

My neighbor has one with a front loader and rear mounted backhoe. He says it's not good at either, but still, it looks pretty cool.

tidmutt

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Performance, Model X P100D
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I don’t post here often and usually just stalk new posts but as far as accessories for the cybertruck and with the new info from AI day I thought I would express my only want for an accessor. A lot of people wand a solar cover or a mid gate for example. I would buy one without all that to be honest. I just want a robot companion for mine. It would integrate and be one in the same as the AI in the cybertruck and store and charge in the vault and be waiting for me to use. I have a farm and can use a hand every now and then Or for any other task I could possibly think of. The brutalist and industrial design of the cybertruck led me to the only robot that could possibly fit the aesthetic of the truck and it’s conveniently from one of my all time favorite sci-fi movies, interstellar. I want a CASE or TARS robot as an accessory. It fits the truck perfectly. With Tesla’s new chip... it could happen. A guy can dream, right?

A4950A5F-D0E6-482D-BE2F-9ACC6FCF7611.jpeg
My partner and I named our Model 3 “TARS”. ?

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
My dream is flying much lower.
I wish a modest nuclear reactor that could continuously recharge the CT battery. I would sacrifice the frunk for it.
Done!

Just click the flux capacitor trim instead of battery array.:cool::alien:

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Is this a wife joke? A cheaper alternative maybe to get the ejector seat option.
Nope, spouse is wonderful traveling partner.

This is the generic high-maintenance passenger (ie carpool co-worker, in-law, out-law, college roommate, neighbor, teen, elder, .......etc) that we are forced by decorum to share vehicle space with. We all have 'em. We all can't avoid them all the time.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Nope, spouse is wonderful traveling partner.

This is the generic high-maintenance passenger (ie carpool co-worker, in-law, out-law, college roommate, neighbor, teen, elder, .......etc) that we are forced by decorum to share vehicle space with. We all have 'em. We all can't avoid them all the time.
Dang, I am a little rude. My truck has sticker saying: No you can't borrow (nor ride on) my truck. And I won't help you move.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
This totally doable. There are a few working hydrofoil cars. With air suspension to pull the wheels up out of the way, it could work “relatively” easily.

1629852471470.jpeg
Where do the hydrofoils go when the car is out of the water? And what is the transition like between water and land? For that matter, can the hydrofoils be used as wings to allow the car to fly or at least glide? Or just for routing out the wheels of road rage drivers in the lane over?
Sponsored